Tamiya has added a new mini platform to their mix, the MB-01. This new release comes with the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse body set. This is an affordable build up RC model with some interesting features like adjustable wheelbase for use with other bodies, it’s switchable from RWD to FWD and another cool feature we’re not going to spoil here in the description. Watch as Greg runs through all the details and takes it out to the track for some laps.
Source: RC Driver
Introducing the Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Okayama Tournament and Tamiya RC History!
Introducing the RC Car Grand Prix Okayama Tournament. We deliver the “MAZDA JJ Grand Prix” class sponsored by Mazda Motor Corporation and the “Willie Grand Prix” class, which is fun just to watch! ・Tamiya RC history introduces the RC released in 2002. “Enzo His Ferrari” announced at the Paris Salon in September 2002 bearing the name of the founder of Ferrari, “TB Evolution III” which is the third generation of the TB Evolution series of 4WD touring cars, “Apt- Audi TT-R” will appear.
Commentary on Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship 2023 strategy points by TRF Maezumi, Tamiya RC autumn new product introduction and Tamiya RC history!
TRF Maezumi explain each class in detail. Find the key to the strategy and aim for representation! ・Introducing the “BBX” scheduled to be released in August with TRF Maezumi’s optional specifications! ・We introduce the details of “1/35 RC German Panzer IV Type J”, “2003 Ford Focus RS Custom”, and “XV-02RS PRO” scheduled to be released in autumn as new Tamiya RC products! ・Tamiya RC history introduces RC released in 2002-2003. “Baja King” was developed with the image of a buggy active in the traditional race “Baja 1000” that runs 1000 miles off-road in Mexico, and “Enzo’s Ferrari” developed in combination with TT-01, ” Williams BMW FW24″ appear.
Introduction of off-road meeting in Kakegawa and Tamiya RC history!
・We introduce the “Off-Road Meeting in Kakegawa” held at the Tamiya Kakegawa Circuit Off-Road Course on Sunday, May 28th. Pay attention to the “M-RALLY” class, which was held for the first time on an off-road course! ・Tamiya RC history introduces the RC released in 2002. The “Ford Focus RS WRC 02” developed for the 2002 WRC victory, the “Beams Integra” that won 1st and 2nd place in the C-4 class at the 2001 Tokachi 24-hour race, the “F201 chassis kit (original with body)”.
Introducing the Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship Okayama Tournament and Tamiya RC History!
・We introduce the pattern of the “Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship Okayama Tournament” which finally started. Please pay attention to the race that became a heated development in each class with the right to represent the “Tamiya World Champion Decision Battle 2023”! ・Tamiya RC history introduces the RC released in 2002. The “Mini Cooper”, which was fully remodeled in 2002, and the “CLK-DTM 2002 AMG-Mercedes”, which was driven by former F-1 driver Jean Alesi in the 2002 DTM, and 2002. You can see “Raybrick NSX 2002” with the motif of the vehicle of Team Kunimitsu with MOONCRAFT.
An annual super speed mook book that condenses the fun of Mini 4WD
The “Mini 4WD Super Speed Guide”, which is loved by those who enjoy Mini 4WD, is on sale again this year! Introducing detailed explanations and strategies for the Japan Cup 2023 official circuit “Bunny Hop Amazing Circuit 2023”. In addition, we will explain the know-how for carefully “making” the machine from the all catalog for “choosing” the machine. In addition, it is full of information to enjoy Mini 4WD, including a guide to participating in the race to thoroughly “play” Mini 4WD and details of the champion machine that won the Japan Cup.
・Powered by FDK Mini 4WD Japan Cup 2023 Drive on Yokohama Tire BUNNYHOP AMAZING CIRCUIT 2023!
・Current machine all catalogs available now
・Upgraded parts Super-speed data
file / Let’s modify the skid roller and install it on various chassis
・Let’s run the mini 4WD station challenge!
・Let’s go to the mini 4WD station 30 in Japan
・Let’s go to the race! Guide to participating in the Japan Cup
・Mini 4WD Japan Cup 2022 & Mini 4WD Grand Prix 2023 Champion Machine Gallery
・Painting technique to finish as an “anime-style machine” taught by a professional modeler
・A great dissection of the Champions’ winning machine! Winning race points published in this magazine
○ Format / number of pages: A4 wide 102 pages
○ Appendix: Special dress-up sticker
○ Issued by: One Publishing
○ Author: Get Navi Editorial Department
Tamiya is pleased to announce this exclusive PRO version for the 4WD rally chassis with shaft drive. based on the 58707 XV-02 PRO Chassis Kit – in the XV chassis series; this time the kit is mainly on-road oriented, and features upgrades such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fibre shock absorber sheaths, aluminium cylinder oil dampers using shaft length suitable for on-road performance, and a carbon fibre reinforced rigid lower deck.
– 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
– Features oil shocks with aluminium cylinders employing shaft length suitable for road performance and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fibre shock mounts and carbon fibre reinforced rigid lower deck.
– The 18-spoke wheels are matched with semi-slick racing tyres.
– Front mid-mounted engine plus long front and rear drive shafts of identical length.
– Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for front and rear drive adjustment.
– Use 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) at the front and rear for standard transmission balancing, 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) at the front and 40T gear (with 15T gear) at the rear for forward transmission balancing, and vice versa for rearward transmission tilt balancing. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and centre differential.
– The longitudinal battery pack is positioned to the centre left for optimal balance.
– The flat bottom of the chassis and the slip angle on the front bumper further contribute to limiting surface contact.
– The caster blocks feature a six-degree angle.
– Includes universal drive shafts front and rear and an aluminium servo mount.
– Please note that a polycarbonate chassis cover is not included in this version.
RC system sold separately.
Source: RC Driver
Tamiya is pleased to announce this exclusive PRO version for the 4WD rally chassis with shaft drive. based on article 58707 XV-02 PRO Chassis kit – in the XV chassis series; this time the kit is mostly on-road oriented, and features upgrades like this such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber shock absorber tubes, aluminum cylinder oil shock absorbers employing the appropriate shaft length for road performance and carbon fiber reinforced rigid lower deck.
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• Features oil filled shock absorbers with aluminum cylinders employing a shaft length suited to road performance and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber shock mounts and carbon fiber reinforced rigid lower deck.
• 18-spoke wheels are paired with semi-slick racing tyres.
• Mid-front positioned engine plus long front and rear drive shafts of equal length.
• Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for front and rear wheel drive adjustment.
• Use 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) on the front and rear for standard drivetrain balance, 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) on the front, and 40T gear (with 15T gears) on the rear for the balance of the forward drivetrain and vice versa for the balance of the rearward lean drivetrain. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and center differential.
• Longitudinal battery pack is positioned center left for optimum balance.
• The flat underbody of the chassis and the angle of slip on the front bumper further contribute to limiting surface contact.
• Caster blocks have a six degree angle.
• Includes front and rear universal drive shafts and an aluminum servo mount.
• Please note that a polycarbonate frame cover is not included in this version.
FIAT 131 ABARTH RALLY OLIO FIAT 4WD Chassis MF-01X
Splendid 1:10 scale radio-controlled model reproducing the Fiat 131 Abarth in Olio Fiat livery. The model uses the tried and tested MF-01X 4WD chassis.
Fiat 131 Abarth Rally, derived from the Fiat 131 Mirafiori, debuted in 1976 and became champion in world rally races in 1977 and 1978.
The kit reproduces the livery of the Fiat Olio.
– R/C model assembly kit in 1/10 scale. Length: 400mm, width: 180mm, height: 132mm. Wheelbase: 239mm (long wheelbase L).
– The shape of the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally Olio is amazingly recreated in lightweight, durable transparent polycarbonate.
– Additional body parts moulded in plastic reproduce side mirrors and the rear wing.
– The MF-01X chassis is at home on the road or on clay, thanks to the double wishbone suspension on all four wheels.
– The polycarbonate light shields are compatible with 5mm LEDs sold separately.
– Stickers are included to recreate the model’s livery and logos.
– A range of optional parts allow you to customise your MF-01 chassis
– Electronic ESC controller, Transmitter, Receiver, Steering servo, Battery and Charger are sold separately.