Photos and details will be uploaded when available.
It’s been sometime since we’ve done a stand-along unboxing here on the channel, but when the Tamiya Landfreeder Quadtrack RC Truck Kit arrived we felt it needed to be seen. This new kit from Tamiya is based on the TT-02 chassis, but is now designated as the TT-01 FT because of the four tracks on the trucks suspension. That’s right, no wheels, just tracks to help the off-road truck tackle nasty terrain like sand and snow. In this video, Greg will go through the box and show you some of the unique parts. Tamiya RC model fans will surely appreciate seeing some of these new parts up close. Make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the review of this truck!
Source: RC Driver YouTube channel
We are delighted to announce this limited edition version of the Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 (Item 58692) with pre-painted, pre-cut body/wheel arches, great for not only veterans but also beginners.
About the model
• This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
• The new polycarbonate body is pre-painted in PS-32 Corsa Gray (lower body sections in black), pre-cut body/wheel arches for minimal hassle.
• The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, and its ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
• Includes block pattern tires paired with red ABS wheels.
• Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) are also included.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
* LED lights are included.
ESC Included & Type 540 Motor
The 2020 Ford GT Mk II is an amazing machine modeled after the legendary 1966 GT40 MKII. Only 45 of the hand-built rides will be produced, making them a very sought after vehicle.
In this video, we take a look at what comes in our 2020 kit. We also discuss the features of the body, the wing sets, what cars the new GT body will fit and a little more about the new TBLE-04S ESC that comes standard in this kit.
Source: Tamiya USA
Source: Andy’s Hobby Headquarters
Speedy and controllable 2 belt-driven 4WD chassis in TA series!
It has been five years since the last time new number chassis in the TA 4WD R/C touring car series. The slim TA08 PRO Chassis Kit eliminates the need for an upper deck, which balances weight and rigidity. Its layout features the motor in near identical position to the TRF420, with the spur gear in front of the motor. Newly designed upper & lower arms make effective use of tire grip, equipped with laid down SSBB (Super Short Big Bore) dampers. This kit was based on Tamiya’s extensive know-how built up through our traditional chassis series and data from racing, and offers plenty of potential for tuning.
Separately Required Items
●Body ●Type 540 motor (Brushless motor is recommended) ●Tires ●R/C equipment: 2-channel R/C system with ESC and low profile servo ●Battery Pack and Charger ●Batteries for transmitter