About the Model
★This quirky robot strides forward through the side-to-side sliding motion of its central weight transfer unit, which contains the gearbox and battery case. As it slides, the opposite leg rises and moves forward. ★Change gearbox direction and limiter positions to add turns. ★An included guide rod can be fitted to help the robot avoid pesky obstacles like walls.
★Length: 85mm, width: 132mm, height: 107mm. ★Requires two R03/AAA/UM4 batteries (sold separately). ★Comes with a type 130 motor.
This R/C assembly kit is inspired by 1950s American panel vans. The stylish body with rounded hood, unique tire housing shape and low headlight and grille positions is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Stickers feature designs such as squash illustrations, name logo, and triple pin stripes in gold, black and blue. The gear-driven 4WD GF-02 chassis utilizes 4-wheel double wishbone suspension equipped with friction dampers, and is fitted with 123mm diameter tires, which ensures powerful performance on both on- and off-road.
Included Hop-Up Option Parts
• 51565: TRF419 Gear Differential Unit Aluminum Diff Joint (2pcs.)
• 22004: TA08 Aluminum Servo Mount
• 22005: TA08 Carbon Damper Stays (Front & Rear)
• 22016: TA08 Low Friction King Pin Balls (4pcs.)
• 42319: Lightweight Cross Joints for Double Cardan Joint Shafts (4pcs.)
• 42320: Lightweight Joint Casings for Double Cardan Joint Shafts (2pcs.)
• 42346: TRF420 Wheel Axles (2pcs.)
• 42351: TRF420 Center Pulley
• 42357: Cross Joints for Low Friction Assembly Universal Shafts
• 42359: VG O-Rings for Oil Dampers (30°)
• 42361: 43mm Drive Shafts for Low Friction Double Cardan Joint Shafts (2pcs.)
• 42363: Axle Shafts for TRF420 Double Cardan Joint Shafts (2pcs.)
• 42374: VG O-Rings for Gear Differentials (40°)
• 53823: Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick)
• 53968: 5x5mm Hard Hex Head Ball Head Connector (5pcs.)
• 53969: 5x8mm Hard Hex Head Ball Head Connector (5pcs.)
• 54121: Aluminum Horn for High Torque Servo Saver
• 54642: 4mm Flange Lock Nut (Black, 8pcs.)
• 51647: TRF420 Aluminum Front Direct Cups (2pcs.)
• 54704: TA07 Aluminum Steering Arm Set
• 54881: Aluminum Adjustable Suspension Mount (A)
• 54883: Aluminum Adjustable Separate Suspension Mounts (XB)
• 54884: Aluminum Adjustable Separate Suspension Mounts (A)
• 54949: TA07 Adjustable Ackerman Set
• 1/10 scale R/C touring car chassis kit.
• NEW-The 2.0mm carbon fiber upper deck connects front and rear bulkheads for pitch rigidity and utilizes a 630-ball bearing at the rear for roll rigidity.
• NEW-Front and rear aluminum upper arm mounts provide enhanced rigidity.
• NEW-The aluminum motor mount has two screw-attached, upper deck attachment points.
• NEW-Rear body mount uses carbon fiber plates and aluminum posts, and limits body wobble and ensures stable rear traction. Body mount extensions (from Item 54604) allow attachment of bodies of different heights.
• NEW-Additional ribs on the lower deck limit its deformation for superior suspension performance and help limit damage after unexpected crashes.
• Gear units are front direct pulley (aluminum direct coupling) and rear gear differential (aluminum differential joint). Item 42351 TRF420 Center Pulley and 71T spur gear are used at the center for stability even under high load.
• The drive shafts are double cardan shafts at the front and lightweight universal shafts at the rear.
• Front aluminum pipes and cross joints are lightweight aluminum.
• NEW-Aluminum wheel hubs limit wheel deformation and ensure stable tire grip.
• Comes with 43mm swing shafts, Super Short Big Bore size dampers and front and rear carbon fiber damper stays, plus adjustable suspension mounts.
• The model comes in a convenient carry case.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, tires, and body.
Introduction of Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Aichi, Tamiya RC History and additional new products for the All Japan Model Hobby Show!
The Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Aichi held on Sunday 17 September at the Port of Nagoya Garden Pier Rinko Midori-en will be introduced. Please pay attention to the “Wheelie Grand Prix” class, which is also fun to watch!
Tamiya RC History introduces the RC cars released in 2004. The “Subaru Impreza WRC 2004 Rally Japan” driven by Petter Solberg, the “Raybrick NSX 2004” and the “Mercedes-Benz C-Class DTM2004 Complete Body Specification” equipped with a large displacement engine will appear.
The new Tamiya RC product ‘TA08R’, which will finally be additionally announced at the ’61st All Japan Model Hobby Show 2023′ scheduled to be held at the end of September, is unveiled for the first time. Tamiya Maezumi explains the NEW points in an easy-to-understand manner!
58727 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Pajero (CW-01)
20071 1/20 Porsche 935 Vaillant
24064 1/24 Toyota Soarer 3.0GT Limited
35385 1/35 Livestock Set II
35100 1/35 British Churchill Crocodile Tank
25426 1/350 Japanese Navy Submarine I-400 (Special Edition)
S-Pulse is collaborating with Tamiya, one of the world’s leading model manufacturers based in the hobby town of Shizuoka, and the S-PULSE special edition of Tamiya’s popular mini 4WD will be released on Saturday, September 23, 2023. Since it will be a new release, we will inform you about the design and sales details as follows.
Tamiya, one of the world’s leading model manufacturers based in the hobby town of Shizuoka, and Shimizu S-Pulse have collaborated to release the S-PULSE special edition of Tamiya’s popular mini 4WD on Saturday, September 23, 2023. It will be released. It will also be released at the same time at Kojima Co., Ltd., a club partner of Shimizu S-Pulse that handles a wide range of Mini 4WDs (Kojima x Bic Camera Shizuoka store, Numazu store, and Fuji store). For this collaboration, two popular models were selected under the supervision of “Kojima Mini 4WD Official MC Kojimaru”. Samples will be on display at the stadium store for the home game against Yamagata on Saturday, September 9th.
This is a four-wheel drive plastic model assembly kit with high performance and fun racing. DCR-02 (Decross-02) is one of the Mini 4WD PRO series that uses the “Cross System”. The chassis (vehicle body) uses a high-performance MA chassis. “MA” is an abbreviation for MidshipAERO. The double-shaft motor is mounted in the center of the vehicle, resulting in excellent drive efficiency and weight balance, and the underside of the vehicle has been designed with consideration to airflow (aero) while driving, resulting in excellent aerodynamic effects. The S-PULSE Special Edition is now available, allowing you to customize the DCR-02 to S-Pulse specifications. The exterior is also an S-Pulse original sleeve.
Total length when completed: 156mm, total width: 97mm, total height: 42mm
with double shaft motor
*Assembling is a snap-in type that does not require adhesive.
* Batteries sold separately (2 AA batteries)
2,900 yen (tax included) / 1,380 units in total
*S-PULSE STORE Shimizu store, Stadium store, S-PULSE official online store 380 units in total
3 Kojima stores total 1,000
*September 23rd (Saturday) Kojima 3 stores total 700 units, October 7th (Saturday) IAI Stadium Kojima booth 300 units
Mini 4WD REV Series K4 Gambo S-PULSE Special Edition
This is a plastic model assembly kit of a high-performance racer that uses shaft drive four-wheel drive. The K4 Gambo is a machine modeled after the custom light trucks that have become popular overseas in recent years. As the name “Ganbo” means “having a lot of fun”, the metallic orange ABS resin body is full of playfulness. The chassis adopts FM-A with a front motor layout that incorporates aero design. Since the center of gravity is closer to the front of the vehicle body, the height of the jump is suppressed and it leads to a sense of stability. The S-PULSE special edition, which allows you to further customize the metallic orange body K4 Gambo to S-Pulse specifications, is now available.
Total length when completed: 144mm, width 97mm, height 61mm
*Installed assembly requires no adhesive
*Batteries sold separately (2 AA batteries)
3,200 yen (tax included) / 600 units in total
*S-PULSE STORE Shimizu store, Stadium store, S-PULSE official online store 300 units in total
Each Kojima store total 300 units
September 23, 2023 (Sat) 10:00-
*The Kojima booth at IAI Stadium will be open from 10:30 on Saturday, October 7, 2023.
S-Pulse Official Online Store
S-PULSE STORE Shimizu store
S-PULSE STORE Stadium store (during the home game on Sunday, September 24th)
Kojima x Bic Camera Shizuoka store, Numazu store, Fuji store
*Release times at each Kojima x Bic Camera store depend on the business hours of each store.
IAI Stadium Kojima Booth (during the home game on Saturday, October 7th)
Source in Japanese language: S-PULSE
Thank you for your continued patronage of Tamiya products.
The following Mini 4WD kits and parts released in 2023 have been very well received, and we
apologize for the inconvenience caused by running out of stock at an early stage.
Therefore, we have decided to start additional production.
Regarding the shipping time, we will inform you again as soon as it is decided.
(Released in May 2023)
95296 1/32 Dash No. 1 Emperor (MS Chassis) Black Special
95383 Mini 4WD Catcher (Mini 4WD Station/Black)
95434 Stainless Screw Set (15, 20, 25, 30mm) ) (black)
(Released in June 2023)
95387 HG ball link mass damper (square/carbon plate)
95415 Stainless flat screw set Black (10/12/20/25/30mm)
95481 Aluminum spacer set (12/6.7/6 95424 2mm aluminum lock nut (5 green)
95497 HG 13mm all aluminum bearing roller (taper type) 95556 2mm aluminum lock nut (5 orange)
95466 Manta Ray Mk.II Black Special
95508 Neotridagger ZMC Carbon Special (Super II Chassis)
95598 Neo VQS Advanced Pack (VZ Chassis) (Released in August 2023)
Below is a list of new announcements planned for exhibition by Tamiya at the 61st All Japan Model & Hobby Show.
Static Model Products
◇ 1/700 JMSDF Defense Ship FFM-1 Mogami
◇ 1/48 Lockheed Martin® F-35®B Lightning Ⅱ®
◇ 1/48 Grumman FM-1 Wildcat/Martlet Mk.V™
◇ 1/48 British 2-Ton 4×2 Ambulance
◇ 1/35 German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F & Motorcycle Set “North Africa”
◇ 1/24 Toyota Celsior (UCF11) – re-issued product
◇ 1/12 Honda CX500 Turbo – re-issued product
◇ 1/12 Ducati Superleggera V4 (Finished Model)
Mini 4WD & For Kids
◇ Mini 4WD New Year’s Edition “Year of the Dragon 2024”
◇ Mini 4WD Lupine Racer 2 (AR)
◇ Avante Mk.III Azure Clear Special (Polycarbonate Body) – re-issued product
◇ Exflowly Polycarbonate Body Special (Purple) (MS) – re-issued product
◇ HG Aluminum Wheels for Low Profile Tires II (Reversible, 2pcs.) – re-issued product
◇ 1/10 R/C Squash Van (GF-02)
◇ 1/10 R/C Super Sabre (2023)
◇ 1/10 R/C Fiat 131 Abarth Rally Olio Fiat (MF-01X)
◇ 1/14 Scania 770 S 6×4 (Silver Edition)
◇ 1/10 R/C Toyota Land Cruiser 40 (Yellow Painted Body) (CC-02)
◇ XV-02 Carbon Reinforced Lower Deck
◇ XV-02 Short Carbon Damper Stay Set
◇ The Hornet 1-Piece Large Diameter Wheels (Front & Rear)
Tools & Paints
◇ Chipping Liquid
◇ Bipedal Walking Robot
◇ PS Dark Blue
Please note that this is a tentative list, and the actual items on display – as well as their official names – may change without notice.
20071 1/20 Porsche 935 Vaillant
25208 1/35 German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F & Motorcycle Set “North Africa”
31037 1/700 JMSDF Defense Ship FFM-1 Mogami
35385 1/35 Livestock Set 2
61125 1/48 F-35B Lightning II
61126 1/48 FM-1 Wildcat Martlet