Tamiya is pleased to announce this exclusive PRO version for the 4WD rally chassis with shaft drive. based on the 58707 XV-02 PRO Chassis Kit – in the XV chassis series; this time the kit is mainly on-road oriented, and features upgrades such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fibre shock absorber sheaths, aluminium cylinder oil dampers using shaft length suitable for on-road performance, and a carbon fibre reinforced rigid lower deck.
– 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
– Features oil shocks with aluminium cylinders employing shaft length suitable for road performance and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fibre shock mounts and carbon fibre reinforced rigid lower deck.
– The 18-spoke wheels are matched with semi-slick racing tyres.
– Front mid-mounted engine plus long front and rear drive shafts of identical length.
– Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for front and rear drive adjustment.
– Use 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) at the front and rear for standard transmission balancing, 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) at the front and 40T gear (with 15T gear) at the rear for forward transmission balancing, and vice versa for rearward transmission tilt balancing. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and centre differential.
– The longitudinal battery pack is positioned to the centre left for optimal balance.
– The flat bottom of the chassis and the slip angle on the front bumper further contribute to limiting surface contact.
– The caster blocks feature a six-degree angle.
– Includes universal drive shafts front and rear and an aluminium servo mount.
– Please note that a polycarbonate chassis cover is not included in this version.
RC system sold separately.