- 42167 1/10 R/C 2WD Off-Road Buggy TRF201
Mon tentative price will usually 6 ¥ 34,800
Recently we reported the first report, “2WD Purototaipubagi” commercial decision is finally out!
While placing the motor shape Riyaendo conservative, and a transmission case and Shashidezain, TRF has been cultivated so far, bringing together expertise Haiendoreshingu various 2WD is buggy.
2WD transmission case needed to be buggy (gearbox), the ball differential 3 / 32 × 12,2.6 Defusukuryu inch ball Ф, adopting a new design thrust. Gear teeth and ball shape is also attention Defukyaria Hall, delivers the best performance from a long shakedown.
The Main Chassis batteries upright, has reduced weight and high strength glass filled nylon. Riyakushon combine with split lines, such as optimizing Shashirorubaransu material. The off-road skid side of the key gaps, we seek the best shape while reducing center of gravity.
As other equipment, the HL Eareshondanpa Court cylinder, Chitankotopisutonroddo, Teflon guide, Tefuronshiruborubearingu (1510,1050,850,840), blue titanium turnbuckles specifications, kit contents and full universal type WO It is.
January 2010, Japan held Tamiya Off-Road championship!
2WD buggy according to the new release, Tamiya Grand Prix class for the 2010 summer national championships (2WD, 4WD will) set.
Gathered together representatives of the top players and tournament results, January 2010 championship will be held at 29 and 30 days Sakittoofurodokosu Tamiya Kakegawa!
- 58463 1/10 R/C FF-03 PRO Chassis Kit (Tentative)
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the FF-03 PRO, the newest touring car chassis kit in our line-up. The FF-03 chassis features a horizontally-placed front-motor, frontwheel drive and comes enhanced with a range of high performance parts to offer you a new driving experience. Due to its unique chassis layout and FWD setup, you can enjoy a style of driving different from 4WD chassis machines. The chassis features a newly designed lower deck and comes with a compact front gearbox. Suspension is equipped with short reversible suspension arms and TRF416 uprights on the Inboard Front Suspension (IFS) setup. True to its name “PRO”, high-spec parts such as TRF dampers, aluminum turnbuckle shafts, and aluminum ball connectors are also included in the kit. For more information on included Option Parts, refer to the next page.
Chassis length: 384mm, Overall width: 185mm, Tread: 157mm, Wheelbase: 257, 245, 233mm.
FWD chassis features front-mounted motor and is designed for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity.
FF-03 PRO Chassis Kit includes the following Option Parts:
Item 42102 TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating) plus Titanium Coated Piston Rods and White Coil Springs (Medium x2, Hard x2)
Item 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
Item 53159 4mm Anodized Aluminum Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)
Item 53642 5mm Aluminum Ball Connector (Blue)
Item 54121 Aluminum Horn For Hi-Torque Servo Saver
Item 54223 FF-03 Aluminum Motor Plate (Blue)
Aluminum Turnbuckle Shafts (Blue)
5mm Adjuster (Gray)
- 84132 1/10 R/C High-End Drift Chassis Kit (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
Tamiya is proud to announce the release this High-End Drift Machine. This machine adopts a front midship motor layout (motor within wheelbase) for optimum balance which is essential to drift driving. The upper frame features vertically mounted carbon plates which improve chassis rigidity while also providing enough flexibility during drifting. The parallel geometry steering system provides this machine with excellent control of counter steering. The especially designed battery holder is adjustable and is compatible with Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, LF batteries. Glass tape can also be used to secure the battery.
Front: Ball Diff., Rear: Spool Diff.
Carbon chassis 2mm thick.
Front and rear universal shafts.
Aluminum hex hubs.
TRF Dampers (Case: Fluorine Coated, Shaft coating: Normal)
Short reversible suspension arms.
Uprights feature 1050 ball bearing specifications.
TA05 Front and rear bulkheads (Resin).
- 84124 1/10 R/C Wolf WR1 (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
Among F1 fans, one legendary machine that stands out with its vivid gold lines is the Wolf WR1 which now comes realized as a 1/10 R/C machine loaded on the F104 chassis. Led by wealthy Canadian businessman owner Walter Wolf, the WR1 made its debut at the 1977 Argentine GP and started the race in 11th position. Driven by team driver Jody Scheckter, the WR1 went on to win the race and record the first ever win for the team. The 1977 season saw Jody Scheckter win three championship races and finish overall 2nd in the drivers championship.
This is a limited edition 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Wolf WR1.
Length: 460mm, Width: 206mm, Height: 105mm.
The F104 chassis has specially designed features such as F103 front arms to allow you to mimic the dimensions of F1 machines of the 1970’s.
Keeping true to the 1970’s style, the WR1 comes with large sized rubber rear tires like the Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1976 Japan GP (Item 84111) and small front wheels which provide the machine with a realistic scale presence.
The body is accurately reproduced with durable polycarbonate.
Sticker sheet depicting the WR1’s famous livery included.
A resin bumper is equipped under the front wing to protect against shocks and crashes.
- 58466 1/10 R/C MOTUL NISMO GT-R Tokachi 24hours Race (TA05 ver.II) (Tentative)
- 58462 1/10 R/C Datsun 240Z Rally (TT-01E)
- 58465 1/10 R/C Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse (M-05)
- 58445 1/10 R/C Toyota Land Cruiser 40 (CC-01) (now also available in the Japanese market)
- 58464 1/10 R/C Suzuki Swift Super 1600 (M-05Ra) (Tentative)
Tamiya is proud to introduce a new addition to the very popular M Chassis range, the M- 05Ra. Like the M-05, it shares the same chassis layout with the servo, receiver, and ESC positioned for improved weight distribution and a lower centre of gravity. Furthermore, this chassis features new front and side bumpers for extra protection as well as different attachment positions for dampers and upper arms for a wider range of suspension settings. Newly designed 60D rally block tires also feature their own unique tread pattern.
-Includes parts to allow you to make either a short, middle, or long wheelbase chassis car. (Wheelbases: 210mm, 225mm, & 239mm.)
The 2005 Junior World Rally Championship season was mainly a two-horse race between Suzuki and Citroen, and in the end the Suzuki Swift Super 1600, which was introduced at Round 5 Finland, just barely lost out on the title. Tamiya now brings you this superb machine as an assembly kit R/C model on the new M-05Ra chassis.
All the features of the compact rally car’s body has been accurately reproduced in durable polycarbonate, including separately-molded light cases.
Side mirrors and rear wing separately molded.
Included polycarbonate guards protect the motor and battery pack against dirt and debris.
Length: 347mm, Width: 168mm, Height: 138mm. Middle wheelbase: 225mm.
Newly designed 60D rally block tires included.
Install separately available Tamiya LED Light Unit (TLU-01, 53909) for exciting light action.
- 58467 1/10 R/C Castrol Honda Civic Vti (FF-03) (Tentative)
- 56324 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck MAN TGX 26.540 6X4 XLX Full Operation Kit
- 57803 XB Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Super Trofeo (TT-01E)
- 57804 XB Datsun 240Z Rally (TT-01E)
- OP 60D Reinforced Tires Type-B (Tentative)
- OP M-05 Lightweight Aluminum Battery Holder
- OP TA05 ver.II Carbon Reinforced Chassis (Tentative)
- OP Tamiya LF1600-6.6V Racing Pack (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Body Parts Set (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Rear Wing Set (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Front Spring Set (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Titanium Screw Set (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Aluminum Motor Plate Set (Blue) (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Stabilizer Set (Front & Rear) (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Aluminum Diff Joint Set (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Titanium Screw Set (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- OP M3x0.5mm Thread Forming Tap
- OP 3/32″ Tungsten Diff Ball (12pcs.) (Tentative)
- OP Die-Cast Metal Tracks For 1/16 R/C Tiger I (Limited Edition)
- OP Die-Cast Metal Tracks For 1/16 R/C King Tiger (Limited Edition)
- OP Die-Cast Metal Tracks For 1/16 R/C Panther (Limited Edition)