Source: Andy’s Hobby Headquarters
Tamiya RC 58669 M08 Chassis kit
This TAMIYA high-performance rear-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with the main frame split into front and rear sections. It offers superior rear high traction drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 210mm (S), 225mm (M) or 239mm (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases: S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
• Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
• Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
• Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts and aluminum parts.
• Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings and hi-torque servo saver.
• Comes with new front suspension mounts (0 degrees) and hub carriers (2 degrees) for a total caster angle of 2 degrees.
• Compatible with M-06 Chassis bodies.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and body set.
• Compatible with M-07 Concept Hop-Up Option parts such as Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Skid Angle Adjustment) (54787), Aluminum Rear Uprights (54781) and Low-Friction King Pin Pipes (54813).
Our 1/14 scale R/C model of the Volvo Globetrotter FH16 6×4 Timber Truck is the talk of the R/C truck world, and we are pleased to support your trucking with the provision of templates for the creation of papercraft logs to give your model that extra realistic look!
Papercraft Log Materials
Tamiya is pleased to provide templates for the creation of papercraft logs – there are 2 types, and an instruction sheet for download at the links below:
Papercraft Log Sheet A (240mm)
Papercraft Log Sheet B (225mm)
Source in Japanese language: Tamiya Plamodel Factory – Shimbashi
Source in Japanese language: http://goteking.jp/
An introduction to RC cars will be released, the name is “RC car beginners manual”! The photos and text are enlarged and edited it to be easy to read. March 26 will be released at national (Japan) bookstores and speciality stores. ※ Part of the content is diverted from RC World
Source: RC World Mag
The 46th Tokyo Motorcycle Show, one of Japan’s largest motorcycle big events, will be held at Tokyo Big Sight. Tamiya also exhibited at this event. We will exhibit the latest models such as “1/12 Honda Monkey 125”, sell plastic models of various bikes and original goods, and experience the craftsmanship, dancing rider and dual rider maneuvering experiences. Please come by all means.
March 22 (Fri) 13:00-18:00
March 23 (Saturday) 10:00-18:00
March 24 (Sun) 10:00-17:00
■ Venue Venue
Atoake 3-11-1 Ariake Koto-ku,
Tokyo 1st, 2nd and 3rd halls of the Tokyo Big Sight, and the Atrium / West Rooftop Exhibition Hall
* The Tamiya booth is located in the West 2 Hall and Kids Corner
Source: BLOCKHEAD MOTORS
Tamiya has introduced so many people to the world of radio control and they do so with build up kits that stand out and are pure fun to drive. The Tamiya WR-02CB Comical Hornet & Grasshopper are among some of their latest releases and are a fresh take on some classics we’ve loved over the years. In this video we take a close look at the new Tamiy Comical Hornet and show off all of its features. Then we turn our attention to the Comical Grasshopper which was the first WR-02CB to be released and we show you some of the Option parts Tamiya offers for this chassis. We of course take the Comical Hornet & Grasshopper out for a drive so you can see these fun RC buggies in action. Want something fun? Want something different in your stable of RC cars? Tamiya is the perfect company to turn to.
Comical Hornet Features 1:03
Hop-Up Options 10:04
Performance Discussion 17:19
Soure: RC Driver YouTube channel