1/32 Racer Mini 4WD Series 18096 Dual Ridge Jr. (VZ chassis)
Sharp “junior” driving
This is a plastic model assembly kit for a high-performance racer that employs shaft drive four-wheel drive. The Dual Ridge Jr. is a machine that reproduces the RC dual buggy ” Dual Ridge ” by Hyper Designer Kayuki Yamazaki (pdc_designworks representative) with a mini 4WD under the supervision of himself. It features a smooth, futuristic body with a large cockpit and a sharp rear wing that cuts the air. In addition, the 8 vents on the top of the body are original designs only for Mini 4WD. You can expect not only the custom mood up but also the cooling effect of the motor. The chassis is a lightweight and compact VZ with a high degree of freedom in setting. The silver-plated five-spoke wheels are fitted with superhard small diameter low-height tires with a white logo printed on them to ensure high running performance. The blue graphic that makes the silver body look even cooler, the machine name logo, etc. are expressed with metallic stickers. [VZ which evolved VS chassis]
The VZ chassis is a highly refined VS chassis with a small size, light weight, and short wheelbase that is also popular in racing. While maintaining the excellent features of the VS chassis such as small turning performance and high maintainability, the strength of the bumper, rear stay base, propeller shaft bearing, etc. has been improved. The point is also a moderate “bend” that absorbs shock. In addition to the rear roller stay, the front bumper can also be split. The degree of freedom in setting is also greatly improved. And, the bearing of the shaft is 620 plastic bearing made of POM resin with low friction resistance. A parts such as the chassis body and gear cover are made of ABS resin, and the gear ratio is set to 3.5:1.
● Completed length 158 mm, width 98 mm, height 48 mm
● With motor
● Body = ABS resin (silver)
● VZ chassis body, A parts = ABS resin (black)
● Tire = black superhard small diameter Low height (with white print)
● Wheels = 5 spokes (silver plated)
● Gear ratio =3.5:1
● With metallic stickers
● Can be assembled by fitting and screwing without using an adhesive
Matching list for upgraded parts
Click here for January 2020 version and here for gear ratio list.
Standard equipped with super hard small diameter low height tires with pad prints on plated wheels
1/32 Racer Mini 4WD Series 18097 Toyota GR Yaris (VZ chassis)
● Toyota’s new sports 4WD, “GR Yaris” has been reproduced with Mini 4WD.
● Realistically modeled powerful wide form.
● Lightweight and compact VZ chassis is gray.
● Small diameter low-height tires are attached to the black fin-type wheel to give the vehicle a real-world finish.
● Comes with stickers such as windows, lights and front grill.
51652 1/10 Scale R/C Suzuki Swift sport Body Parts Set
51661 TC-01 A Parts (Body Mounts) (2pcs.)
51662 TC-01 B Parts (Bumper)
51663 TC-01 C/D Parts (Suspension) (2pcs.)
54955 TC-01 Aluminum Rocker Arms (2pcs.)
54956 TC-01 Stabilizer Set
54966 M-08 Aluminum Frame Posts (4pcs.)
25199 1/48 Lockheed® P-38®H Lightning® (White Box)
18097 TOYOTA GR Yaris (VZ)
15527 Stainless Steel Countersunk Screw Set (6/8/15mm)
95581 Lightweight Double Aluminum Rollers (13-12mm/Gold)
95582 HG Lightweight 19mm Aluminum Ball-Race Rollers (Ringless/Gold)
95591 Mini 4WD Japan Cup Junior Circuit Bank-Approach 20 (Black)
Tools & Paints
74564 Spray-Work Airbrush Stand III
74565 Airbrush Regulator (w/Meter)
18097 Toyota GR Yaris (VZ Chassis)
10324 AO1049 Eyelets (30 Pieces)
15527 GP527 Stainless Steel Countersunk Screw Set (6/8/15mm)
95581 LW Double Aluminum Rollers (13-12mm Gold)
95582 HG Light Weight 19mm Aluminum Bearing Roller (Ringless/Gold)
95591 Japan Cup Junior Circuit Bank Approach 20 (Black)
Story of various body of RC touring car
・We introduce the running characteristics of various bodies and recommended bodies for the Tamiya Grand Prix. “Special video/screening schedule”
New products TA07RR & TC-01 stories
・Introducing the settings and optional parts of the machine manufactured by Maezumi. “Special video/screening schedule”
The Dyipne returns in an all Silver Metallic body. Brought to you exclusively by Lil’s Hobby Center and The Brickyard.
• Genuine 1/32 Mini 4WD precision model kit with snap-together, no-glue assembly (recommended tools and paint not included)
• Assembly kit includes black ABS resin chassis set (frame and rear roller stay), red low-friction POM A parts, red ABS resin bodyshell, 13 mm red low-friction POM front/barrel-type rear roller set, kit-standard gear ratio set (4.2:1 high-speed), 8T black plastic pinion gear, 78 mm x 1.40 mm propeller shaft, copper-plated X-type terminal set, single-shaft type-130 DC motor, kit-standard hardware mount set, kit-standard grease tube, 60 mm x 2 mm hex drive shafts, small-diameter narrow metallic silver A-type 5-spoke wheels, small-diameter narrow black low-profile slick tires, metallic bodyshell markings sheet, and printed guides (instruction manual and safety precautions)
• Measures 232 mm x 141 mm x 56 mm and weighs approx. 205 grams (package kit only)
• Requires 2 pieces x R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately)
The Tamiya Grasshopper was originally released in 1984.
The Grasshopper in this video is the re-release from 2005.
It’s all stock, except the motor, a 540 silver can is installed.
Product Info: https://www.tamiya.com/english/products/58346grasshopper/index.htm
Source: Matteo’s RC Movies YouTube Channel
XB (extract parts build) series that allows you to easily enjoy Tamiya’s RC (radio control) car with a complete set.
Introducing a video of the steps from opening the package to running.
Enjoy hobby RC life with your favorite machine.
Useful RC Guides to Start Tamiya RC Car
Completed RC car, Tamiya’s XB series
Some RC kit builds are quick, others take some time and some take a really long time. We received the Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Arocs Tipper Truck some time ago, but this build up kit is loaded with parts and detail. So we chose to build it as time allowed, painting parts here and gluing parts there and finally it’s complete! The Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Arocs Tipper Truck like many other Tamiya big rigs is just an amazing scale model that is radio control. It is comprised of components that will certainly impress you as you build it. If you are big rig fan or just a scale enthusiast that likes building models, this truck is certainly a kit you will enjoy. Check out all of the features of the Arocs in our detailed review and of course see it in action.
Source: RC Driver YouTube channel