22009 Touring Car Ground Clearance Gauge
22028 TD4 Assembly Universal Shafts ( 2)
22029 TD4 Differential Nut and Screw Set
22030 TD4 Aluminum Servo Stays
22031 TD4 Slipper Clutch Set
42375 1280 Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
42376 1260 Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
42377 1150 Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
42378 1060 Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
42379 1050 (3mm) Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
42380 950 Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
42381 730 Sealed Ball Bearings (2)
47464 TD4 Titanium Screw Set
51674 TD4 C-Parts (Uprights) (2)
51675 TD4 D-Parts (Suspension Arms) (2)
56559 Ball Bearings Set Truck 4×2 Chassis
56560 Ball Bearings Set Truck 6×4 Chassis
56561 Ball Bearings Set Truck 8×4 Chassis
Tamiya Mini 4WD LIVE Vol.5 – Mini 4WD, new item thorough commentary!
“Master Ueda” and “Ussy” thoroughly explain in front of the actual Mini 4WD product!
Information on upcoming machines, venue-limited items at the Japan Cup 2021 and events, and the new series Laser Mini 4WD! ??
The live broadcast of the Mini 4WD event introduces the state of “Tsumagoi Resort Sainosato 5th Anniversary Mini 4WD Running Party”.
You can post comments and ask questions during the live stream, so please join us in the program as well.
・ Master Ueda
51657 1/10 Scale R/C Comical Hotshot Body Parts Set
21169 1/12 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon (Finished Model)
25424 1/48 Kawasaki Ki-61-Id Hien (Tony) Silver Color Plated (w/Camo Decals)
18100 Eleglitter (VZ)
95143 Dual Ridge Jr. (VZ) Japan Cup 2021 (Polycarbonate Body)
95629 VZ Chassis Set (Pastel Blue)
Tamiya Kakegawa Circuit Experience Meeting (Off-Road Course) Live Broadcast and Introduction of Tamiya RC Event Held in June “TA08 PRO Release Commemorative Special Talk”
・ On the day of the event, a live broadcast of the “Circuit Experience” held at the Tamiya Kakegawa Circuit!
・ Report on the “Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix” held at the Tamiya Kakegawa Circuit on 6/20 (Sun)!
・ Takayuki Kono explains the highlights of “TA08 PRO”, which will finally be released around 7/3 (Sat.). In addition, a special running video is also released. This is a must-see for those planning to purchase TA08 PRO!
TA08 PRO debut match at Tamichare GT2021
We participated in “Tamichare GT2021” held on Saturday, January 19, 2021 with TA08 PRO. This is the debut of TA08 PRO.
The TA08 PRO released on 7/3 runs very well. looking forward to!
TA08 PRO Hopup option parts
Introducing optional parts that can be used for TA08 PRO. The video introduces the driving situation using the front direct and stabilizer.
Tamiya Satoshi Maezumi, Riku Sunahara, Takayuki Kono, Paisen RC
“Dr. Taki” is here! New RC buggy announcement commemoration “Tamiya RC history” special
・ In commemoration of the announcement of “SUPER AVANTE (TD4 chassis)”, we will deliver a special version of the popular project “Tamiya RC History”.
・ “Dr. Taki” who also appeared in “Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix” has appeared as a special guest!
・ While looking back on the history of Tamiya RC cars, we will also talk about development episodes at that time!
New RC buggy announcement special live
・ Details of “SUPER AVANTE (TD4 chassis)” will be announced!
・ Please look forward to the NEW buggy machine that is a must-see for RC fans all over the world!
Tamiya Satoshi Maezumi, Riku Sunahara, Dr. Taki
Tamiya is delighted to announce a brand new 1/10 R/C 4WD off-road buggy model. It employs the newly designed TD4 chassis and a stylish body produced by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
About the model
・ This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
・ Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
・ The eye-catching chassis body (inspired by Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design.
・ Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
・ The TD4 chassis also employs an front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
・ The four wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
・ Features full ball bearings .
· Two Link Rods And Crank Arm Transmit Movement Of The Left-Side Servo To The Three-Piece Steering Arm Setup.
· Turnbuckle Shafts For Use With Upper Arms Facilitate Camber Angle Adjustment.
· Star Dish Wheels Are Paired With Square Spike Tires Which Offer Grip Off-Superlative Road.
· Choose Between High And Low Type Wing Stays To Adjust The Downforce Depending On The Road Surface.
· Comes With A Driver Figure For Extra Realism, And High-Torque Servo Saver.
○ Overall length: 338mm, Overall height: 124mm, Width: 246mm, Wheelbase: 283mm
○ The characteristic style polycarbonate body (inspired by Avante) was created by Kota Nezu of “znug design” who worked on the Raikiri GT. design.
○ The newly designed shaft drive 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame is equipped with a common ball differential for the front and rear.
○ The battery position placed vertically in the center and the motor layout placed horizontally in the midship realize the optimum balance and performance.
○ Adopted inboard suspension layout on the front. A slim and low center of gravity chassis layout that eliminates the front damper stay is realized.
○ The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with a CVA oil damper. Demonstrates high driving performance.
○ Full bearing specifications.
○ Steering is a three-piece steering arm in which two link rods and a crank arm transmit the movement of the servo.
○ The camber angle can be easily adjusted by the upper arm that uses a turnbuckle shaft.
○ Equipped with star dish wheels on square spike tires that demonstrate high grip on off-road.
○ High type and low type wing stays can be selected to adjust the downforce according to the road surface.
○ A driver figure and a high torque servo saver are included.
Some Japanese Tamiya fans well spotted that the previously previewed Tamiya TD4 chassis shows some design similarities to the 80s Super Dragon Tornado:
The excitement rises few days before more details will be revealed…