FIAT 131 ABARTH RALLY OLIO FIAT 4WD Chassis MF-01X
Splendid 1:10 scale radio-controlled model reproducing the Fiat 131 Abarth in Olio Fiat livery. The model uses the tried and tested MF-01X 4WD chassis.
Fiat 131 Abarth Rally, derived from the Fiat 131 Mirafiori, debuted in 1976 and became champion in world rally races in 1977 and 1978.
The kit reproduces the livery of the Fiat Olio.
– R/C model assembly kit in 1/10 scale. Length: 400mm, width: 180mm, height: 132mm. Wheelbase: 239mm (long wheelbase L).
– The shape of the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally Olio is amazingly recreated in lightweight, durable transparent polycarbonate.
– Additional body parts moulded in plastic reproduce side mirrors and the rear wing.
– The MF-01X chassis is at home on the road or on clay, thanks to the double wishbone suspension on all four wheels.
– The polycarbonate light shields are compatible with 5mm LEDs sold separately.
– Stickers are included to recreate the model’s livery and logos.
– A range of optional parts allow you to customise your MF-01 chassis
– Electronic ESC controller, Transmitter, Receiver, Steering servo, Battery and Charger are sold separately.