67447 Necktie `Mitsubishi A6M Zero` One Point (Navy Blue)
67448 Necktie `Mitsubishi A6M Zero` One Point (Sky Blue)
67449 Necktie `Mitsubishi A6M Zero` One Point (Gold)
67450 Necktie `Mitsubishi A6M Zero` One Point (Brick Color)
– These are ties with a 52-point one-point embroidery and top view that has been used in most battles in the latter half of the Great War, among the zero battles that continued to fly as the main fighter of the Japanese Navy throughout the Pacific War.
– The material is 100% silk.
– Made from high-quality silk thread under strict quality control, from fabric weaving to sewing all over the factory in Tokamachi, Niigata Prefecture.
– Available in 4 colors: navy blue, sky blue, gold and brick.
– A playful tie that decorates the chest of a model fan.
– Material: 100% silk Width: 85mm
November 17, 2019 (Sun) Held at Twin Messe Shizuoka, Special Circuit. The final game of “Tamiya GP World Champion Decision Battle 2019”, which will determine Tamiya Electric RC Car World No. 1, was held at the large special circuit of Twin Messe Shizuoka. Tamigra Masters competed with Volkswagen Type 2 and Dancing Rider, and Championship held M-Sports, St, GT, TRF, and MAZDA Jr. classes, all of which were heated races.
00:02:14 M-Sports Championship Finals A-main # 1
00:08:45 St Championship Finals A-main # 1 / Final A Main 1st Heat
00:15:12 GT Championship Finals A-main # 1 / Final A-Main 1st Heat
00:21:34 TRF Championship Finals A-main # 1 / Final A-Main 1st Heat
00:28:01 MAZDA Jr. Championship Finals A-main # 1 / Final A-Main 1st Heat
00:34:33 Extreme Bus Race / Final
00:42:10 M-Sports Championship Finals B-main
00:49:34 St Championship Finals B-main
00:56:34 GT Championship Finals B-main
01:03:38 TRF Championship Finals B-main
01:10:23 MAZDA Jr. Championship Finals B-main
01:17:35 Masters Rider Race / Final
01:24:40 M-Sports Championship Finals A-main # 2 / Final A-Main 2nd Heat
01:33:13 St Championship Finals A-main # 2 / Final A Main 2nd Heat
01:40:38 GT Championship Finals A-main # 2 / Final A Main 2nd Heat
01:48:41 TRF Championship Finals A-main # 2 / Final A Main 2nd Heat
01:56:33 MAZDA Jr. Championship Finals A-main # 2 / Final A Main 2nd Heat
02:04:39 Awards ceremony
Source: Z3N Bluster YouTube Channel
Here comes the first Tamiya Mini 4WD that reproduces a Roborace.
Roborace is a competition with autonomously driving, electrically powered vehicles. It aims to be the first global championship for autonomous cars. All teams will utilize the same chassis and powertrain, but will have to develop their own real-time computing algorithms and artificial intelligence technologies.
More about Roborace: Wikipedia
Hello, this is Matsuzaki of the editorial department! A message video from the people who appeared in the magazine of the brother magazine “Showa 50-year-old”, which was launched last month, was released on YouTube again, following Dr. Murashimbo of the other day!
The first mini 4WD boom started in 1987! The Mini 4WD, which was born as a mascot version of an RC car, began with the thought of President Tosaku Tamiya (at that time) to make a kit that could be assembled and enjoyed easily by elementary school students. To talk about the mini 4WD boom that happened around the 1975 male generation, which was about the upper grades of elementary school at that time, it is absolutely indispensable to Mr. Yasuyuki Maeda, “mamiya no mae-chan”. Talking to Mae-chan, who appeared in “Korokoro Comic” magazine and served as a moderator while working for Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix, which was broadcast on TV Tokyo. I was able to ask. There should be many people who were crazy at the time! Let’s think about that time!
It seems that it is said to be the third mini 4WD boom now, but it is probably the 1975 male generation who was an elementary school student at the time of the 80’s boom. After this interview, I received a message from Mae-chan for a man who became an adult in 1975. Please take a look!
Source in Japanese language: Showa 40 years man magazine
It’s back, and ready to obliterate unfriendly terrain just like before! This time, the Tamiya Super Clod Buster appears as a special Black Edition, with new colors for the body and components, a brand-new sticker design and more!
Two motors and 4WS system
The Super Clod Buster is equipped with two motors and tightly sealed gearboxes that have been molded as one piece with axle housing. Minimum power loss and smooth cornering are obtained thanks to a gear train transmission and differentials. The included Dual Motor ESC provides ample power to get your truck over obstacles. Furthermore, this monster truck is also equipped with a 4WS system for 4-wheel drive steering. This feature makes tight cornering with such a big machine easy!
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 480mm, width: 380mm, height: 340mm.
• Truck body is injection molded in black plastic, with great detail and realism. Metal- plated parts are included to depict front grille, supercharger air intakes and roll bars.
• Red plastic bumper and damper components.
• The model is based around a bathtub chassis frame, endowed with rigid link suspension and two springs on each wheel that provide ground clearance of 55mm and a superb off-road drive.
• Four-wheel steering.
• Two Type 540 motors included.
• Included: Twin motor TEU106BK ESC give ample power via front and rear differential gears.
• New Sticker design.
• Requires: 2 or 3 channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & compatible charger, and TS paint.