58710 1/10 R/C Hotshot II Blockhead Motors
58717 1/10 R/C TT-02BR Chassis Kit
58720 1/10 R/C TT-02 Type-SRX Chassis Kit
22062 TT-02BR Gearbox Joints
22063 TT-02BR Gearbox Joints for Ball Differential
22064 TT-02 Type-SRX Front Direct Cup Joints
32604 1/48 U.S. Howitzer Motor Carriage M8
12037 1/12 Lotus type 78 (w/Photo Etched Parts)
15382 Bumperless N-03/T-03 Units
Tools & Paints
70252 3mm Hex Shaft Set
Tamiya’s designers have taken inspiration from its back catalog of iconic 2WD off-road buggies to bring fans of radio control the ALL-NEW BBX! This 1/10 R/C 2WD off-road buggy model features a combination of classic design and modern performance. Its brand-new chassis, reminiscent of 1980’s sand rail dune buggies, is a hybrid monocoque-roll cage and employs rear trailing arm suspension inspired by full-size UTV’s. The new body is designed by famed Japanese artist Atsushi Arino and utilizes a classic 1980’s inspired livery with retro wheels and tires to match!
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 414mm, height: 136mm, width: 233mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• The classically designed 0.7mm thick polycarbonate body is split into three sections to recreate the tapered lower shape of the actual dune buggy.
• NEW: Newly designed 2WD chassis is based on the one-piece monocoque frame and roll cage to allow use of realistic bodies.
• The BB-01 chassis employs new front double wishbone suspension with A-shaped arms and rear trailing arm suspension with long trailing arms which are inspired by UTVs and give impressive performance.
• The 2WD chassis with rear motor features rear-position, inspired by the same layout of the actual vehicles of the era and allows great rear traction.
• The four-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil front/rear aluminum aeration dampers for impressive performance and classic look.
• Transmission uses the TA06 rear oil-filled gear differential which allows the use of many existing Grade-Up parts.
• Features full ball bearings and universal drive shafts.
• Rear roll cage can be removed by detaching screws, which ensures ease of maintenance around motor.
• NEW: New metal-plated bead lock type wheels are paired with NEW large-diameter tires.
• Includes driver figure and light cases for extra realism, and 5th spare tire mount adapter. (Spare tire may be purchased separately for added realism)
• Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 540 motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
This radio control semi-truck recreates the Scania 770 S 8×4/4. The Scania 770 S heavy trailer head is the newest heaviest-class trailer head added to the NEXT GENERATION SCANIA series in 2020. The actual S series in which this model faithfully recreates features a V8 turbo engine capable of 770hp. The 8×4/4 means double-axle 4-wheel drive at the rear and double-axle 4-wheel steering at the front.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 610mm, width: 196mm, height: 320mm (excluding side mirrors, and antenna).
• The model realistically depicts the Scania 770 S 8×4/4, which uses a chassis that features numerous metal parts.
• The cab authentically recreated by precise injection molding, and its rear has detailed renderings of auxiliary machinery tower, fuel tank and air tank give it a heavyweight look.
• Just like the actual vehicle, this model has double rear-axle drive and double front-axle steering. It has the motor and transmission at the front on a metal ladder frame.
• Highly realistic suspension using metal leaf springs features lift axle. It can be moved up and down by hand at the second axle like the actual mechanism.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
• Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
• Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included and can be installed together with the Multi-Function Control Unit.
• Includes a 1/14 scale driver figure, cab stickers and metal transfers to decorate the body.
• Required to complete: 4-channel Tamiya Attack radio, two servos, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya paints and finishing supplies.
Just arrived on the second day of the fair
The origin of M-chassis series history goes back to December 1994, and this series has been popular due to cost-effective kits with a wide choice of bodies, ease of maintenance and control for any level user. Enter, the all-new MB-01! The new MB-01 chassis continues that tradition and allows six setups by choosing from three types of wheelbases, and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Its first body recreates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse which was a car developed with high level tune-ups based upon the compact 2-door Fiat 600.
MB-01 Chassis Features
• Length: 322mm, width: 163mm. Wheelbase: 209mm (S) / 224mm (M) / 239mm (L) (*Fiat Abarth uses the LONG wheelbase setup).
• The multi-purpose, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives choices of three types of wheelbases (*), and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Six setups are available in total.
• Simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear- wheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars.
• Unitized sections such as motor mount and final gears facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
• While this is a 2WD model, multi-link suspension is compatible with tires featuring the same compound and rear tire with toe-in as 4WD models.
• Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using kit-standard 29T pinion gear)
• Features 55mm diameter front tires and 60mm diameter rear tires to authentically recreate the stance of the actual car.
• Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune setup.
• Includes 540 motor and ESC.
• Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Just arrived on the second day of the fair
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the Porsche 911 GT3 (992) with a stunning and highly detailed polycarbonate body. The kit is based on the beginner friendly and highly customizable TT-02 chassis. The full-size 7th generation model, Porsche 911 GT3 features double-wishbone front suspension – changed from MacPherson strut – and a horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine. Lightweight components and aerodynamic design extensively improved its performance. Carbon fiber reinforced plastic front hood, which was employed for production vehicles for the first time, gives lightweight design. Also, hanging type wing stay supply greater downforce and lower drag.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Mesh-type wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 467mm, width: 188mm, height: 131mm
• Wheelbase: 251mm (Short-size wheelbase spec).
• Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body with separate polycarbonate rear wing and light cases.
• Separate plastic parts molded in black realistically depict side mirrors and wing stays.
• The model uses the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
• Dark gun metal color spoke wheels are paired with racing radial tires.
• Includes ESC and motor.
• Comes with trim detail stickers and window masking tape for use in the paint process.
• Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Not there on the first day of the fair, just below photos.
Radio Control Kits
47326 1/10 R/C TT-02R Chassis Kit
47348 1/10 R/C The Grasshopper Candy Green Edition
47390 1/10 R/C Avante (2011) Black Special
47484 1/10 R/C 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11
58418 1/10 R/C The Boomerang (2008)
58577 1/10 R/C Novafox
58606 1/10 R/C Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Martini (TT-02)
56371 1/14 R/C Scania 770 S 8×4/4
58712 1/10 R/C Porsche 911 GT3 (992) (TT-02)
58714 1/10 R/C Volkswagen Golf MK2 GTI 16V Rally (MF-01X)
58715 1/10 R/C Toyota Land Cruiser 40 (CC-02)
58716 1/10 R/C Toyota GAZOO Racing WRT/GR Yaris Rally1 Hybrid (TT-02)
58718 1/10 R/C Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) (TT-02)
58719 1/10 R/C BBX (BB-01)
58721 1/10 R/C Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse (MB-01)
58722 1/10 R/C 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Racing Version (TT-02)
R/C Hop-Up Options
22026 MB-01 Full Ball Bearing Set
22068 BB-01 Dog bone Shafts (2pcs.)
22069 BB-01 Aluminum Front Uprights
22070 BB-01 Aluminum Servo Stays
22071 BB-01 Slipper Clutch Set
51708 1/10 Scale R/C Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) Body Parts Set