Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Kakegawa Tournament Introduction and Tamiya RC History & New Product Details Announcement Special 2
・ The final race of the “Tamiya Grand Prix RC Car Grand Prix Kakegawa Tournament” held at Tamiya Kakegawa Circuit on Sunday, July 17th will deliver. ・Information on the latest shaft drive 4WD chassis “TB EVO.8”, which will be a new product after this fall of 2022, will be released for the first time in the world! Please enjoy detailed commentary by TRF Kono. ・Tamiya RC history introduces items released in 1996. The Audi A4 STW, which played an active role in the German Super Touring, the square-style Volvo 850 BTCC, and the entry-level 2WD buggy, the Fighter Buggy RX.
Featuring Tamiya Satoshi Maezumi, Riku Sunahara, Takayuki Kono
Monthly Archives: July 2022
Tamiya RC Live with detailed information on the new Tamiya Egress Black Edition
Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship Kakegawa Tournament Introduction and Tamiya RC History & New Product Details Announcement Special 1
・ The final race of the “Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship Kakegawa Tournament” held at Tamiya Kakegawa Circuit on Saturday, July 16th We will deliver. ・ Detailed information on the new product “Egress Black Edition”, which will be released after this fall of 2022, will be released for the first time in the world! ・We will continue to introduce the items released in 1996 in Tamiya RC History. You can see the “Honda CR-V” reproduced with a realistic resin body, “Williams’ Renault FW18” that built the strongest era of Williams, and the pioneer of lightweight sports “Eunos Roadster”.
Tamiya RC Live – Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Kyushu Tournament & Tamiya RC History
Introducing the Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship Kyushu Tournament and Tamiya RC History!
・ We will deliver the pattern of the final race of the “Tamiya Grand Prix All Japan Championship Kyushu Tournament” held in Greenland, Kumamoto Prefecture on Saturday, July 9th. ・Introducing the settings of the TC-01 chassis used by Tamiya Maezumi, also known as Paisen, who participated in the TRF Grand Prix class of the Kyushu tournament. ・ Tamiya RC history introduces the RC released in 1996. The “BMW 318i STW” that was active in races in Japan and Germany, the “Taisan Star Card Porsche 911 GT2” that won the class victory in the All Japan GT Championship, and the “Volkswagen Beetle” that became a hot topic for its realistic body will appear.
Introducing the Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Kyushu Tournament and Tamiya RC History!
・ We will deliver the pattern of the final race of the “Tamiya RC Car Grand Prix Kyushu Tournament” held in Greenland, Kumamoto Prefecture on Sunday, July 10th. ・We will also introduce the settings of the Maezumi XV-02PRO chassis that participated in the Rally Grand Prix class. ・ Tamiya RC history introduces the RC released in 1996. You can see the “Street Devil” modeled after a street rod machine, the “Honda S800 Racing”, and the “Repsol Ford Escort RS Cosworth” that was active in the 1996 WRC Swedish Rally.
Peek preview videos of future Tamiya TB EVO.8 & Tamiya Egress Black Edition
Tamiya Mini 4WD Slow Motion Movie 7
Jun Watanabe Tamiya Logo Light Jackets
A light jacket is now available in the popular TAMIYA x JUN WATANABE collaboration product. Designed by JUN WATANABE, who has produced numerous hit products at ZOZOTOWN. Made of polyester material, it is light and soft to the touch with no lining and is comfortable to wear. Because it is lightweight, you can easily put it on for a little outing. The chest and hem prints are reflector specifications that reflect light and stand out even at night. Seam tape processing around the pockets that are accented to prevent rain from entering. TAMIYA x JUN WATANABE original puller is attached to the front zipper to emphasize the premium feeling. There are three body colors: black, blue, and burgundy (red). Three sizes are available for each color. This is a limited number of special items, so don’t miss this opportunity.
★ Unisex Material: 100% polyester
First product photo and boxart of Tamiya 14140 1/12 Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera
This 1/12 scale model assembly kit recreates the Superleggera V4 of which only 500 of the full-size motorcycle were produced. The Superleggera V4 is a road-legal version of the Panigale V4 produced by the legendary Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati. This motorcycle’s cornerstone is in the lightening, facilitated by carbon fiber material in the fairings, chassis and swing arm, and its eye-catching design features the distinctive carbon fiber biplane wings on either side of the front cowl, for aerodynamics. The engine is the Desmosedici Stradale R, a 998cc V4 powerplant with Ducati’s Desmodromic valve timing system. The full-size motorcycle also uses Öhlins suspension and Brembo brake system. In addition, installation of the Akrapovič titanium muffler– which is for the racing kit – with a dedicated engine part results in a superb power/weight ratio of 1.54hp/kg.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (including a racing stand: 198mm), height: 98mm.
• The V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowlings and fuel tank are attached to frame by screws. Side cowlings and fuel tank are removable even after assembly.
• Chain parts are split into right and left, and finely recreate roller sections.
• Front and rear brake rotors have depictions of holes.
• Includes metal transfers to render mirrors realistically.
• Decals authentically depict subtle red gradation patterns and carbon fiber material of side cowlings.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature tread patterns, and Pirelli logos which can be recreated by decals.
Some more future Tamiya RC releases
47308 Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 Racing Group 2 M-05 Chassis
Tamiya is pleased to announce a new production R/C kit of the Kamei-sponsored Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 that has been competing in Class 2. Don’t miss this opportunity to add this kit to your M-05 chassis collection.
– This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit with front wheel drive 2WD. Length: 329mm, width: 175mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
– The lightweight and durable polycarbonate bodywork reproduces the shape of the Golf in the racing version.
– The M-05 front-wheel-drive chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable and easy-to-build semi-monocoque resin frame.
– The drivetrain, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are carefully arranged to achieve optimum balance and a low centre of gravity.
– Independent 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 3-piece steering linkage provide cornering stability and traction even at high speeds.
– The elegant gold-coloured wheels are matched to M-Chassis racing slicks with inserts to prevent wear.
– Includes sticker set for the livery.
– A whole range of optional Hop-Up parts is available for tuning the M-05 chassis.
47483 Ford Bronco 2021 Blue-Gray Painted Body CC-02 Chassis
Limited edition version for the Ford Bronco 2021 (article 58705) with pre-painted and pre-cut bodywork. Perfect not only for beginners but also for experts who have limited time to devote to bodywork. Please note that the body requires painting of the door handles and fixing of the parts and stickers.
– This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit with 4WD transmission. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm.
– The distinctive shape of the Ford Bronco 2021 is accurately reproduced with 1.2mm polycarbonate, lightweight, strong and pre-painted in PS-32 Corsa Grey. The body is pre-cut, with mounting holes already drilled.
– The roof and bumper sections are pre-painted in PS-5 Black with surface coating in PS-55 Flat Clear.
– It has PC-ABS H-parts (grille, mirrors, spare wheel cover and door handles) and metal plated K-parts (light shields).
– The PC-ABS roof rack is included as a standard part to give the model a cross-country image.
– The CC-02 chassis is a chassis inspired by full-scale vehicles, provides rigidity and enables stable performance even on rocky roads and difficult dirt tracks. Perfect as a scaler.
– The black 12-spoke wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) part number 51686 are matched to rubber tyres with tread.
Tamiya Mini 4WD soon at the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe wind tunnel
Mr. Kazuki Nakajima, Vice Chairman of “TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe (TGR-E)” in Germany https://www.tgr-europe.com/, said, “Why don’t you do a mini 4WD wind tunnel experiment at our facility ? “?” So we will carry out a special project!