– Beetle [type 1] that was also active in rallies all over the world appeared in [MF – 01X chassis] which can play a wide range without choosing on / off road!
– Since it was born in 1949, it has a rounded humorous style, air-cooled horizontally opposed 4 cylinder engine with the necessary and sufficient power mounted on the rear, Volkswagen loved around the world with a simple and practical room Beetle (type 1).
– Lightweight as well as small exhaust volume, combined with durability and good serviceability to withstand abuse in rough roads, showed active in the world rally from the 1950s to the early 1980s.
– It is an assembling kit of electric R / C car which finished by imitating Beetle who participated in such a rally.
– The body is made of lightweight and strong shock-resistant polycarbonate. We modelled the unique form as detailed as possible, and the front and rear bumpers and door mirrors are reproduced with plated parts. We also set up light pods and stickers to enhance the rally mood.
– Compact size 4WD [MF – 01X] enabling you to enjoy running without challenging the road surface from on – road to off – road chassis.
– The motor is mounted on the rear end, the gear transmits the power to the rear wheel, and the propeller shaft transmits the power to the front wheel.
– The frame is a monocoque type with high strength and left splitting type. We are also pursuing ease of assembly by integrating gear boxes.
– Equipped with differential gears in the front and rear closed gear case.
– Set a running battery near the center of the car body and the weight balance is also good.
– The suspension is a double wishbone with excellent grounding ability independent of four wheels.
– A rally block tire with a diameter of 60 mm and a width of 26 mm is installed.
– In the main frame of 3 division configuration, three center wheelbases, S, M and L can be selected by exchanging the spacer block in the center and combining optional propeller shafts. The body of M chassis series with plentifully arranged can be mounted.
To be announced at Tamiya at All Japan Model Hobby Show. The shape of a motorcycle that a pizza store uses for delivery, the machine tilts greatly at the corner. The figure riding is slightly comical impression. It has a head like the driver of Wild Willy 2. It is very different from other manufacturer’s RC motorcycle, it seems to be able to run with the same operation feeling as a 4 wheel RC car. Furthermore, when the machine falls, it has a function to get up on its own. In addition, at the hobby show venue it is said that we will conduct a demonstration run & experience driving. It is scheduled to ship in December.
Source of information: RC Monkey
Tamiya USA have released first official information on the forthcoming TRF419XR that will be available as a full kit for the Japanese market and as a conversion kit for all other countries. The XR variant features a number of refined parts designs and a new pitch stiffener, to boost cornering speed and steering response, as well as giving pinpoint control over its flex characteristics via various setup options. Key updates to the TRF419X is a new, symmetrical 2.25mm carbon fibre lower and 2.0mm upper deck, a centre pitch stiffener, a redesigned aluminium motor mount, new front and rear lower bulkheads as well as an updated servo mount and new front and rear stabilisers.
– New front and rear stabilisers are secured with ball bearings for precise, repeatable setup changes
– Super short big bore dampers and damper stays are included. Also in the box are dedicated damper stays for separately sold TRF dampers
– A new centre pitch stiffener allows adjustment of pitch rigidity. A choice of carbon fibre part or turnbuckle is contained
– The 45g LF battery ballast weight doubles as a battery holder
– More motor mount attachment points allow you to tweak lower deck rigidity to match the surface
– Centre shaft diameter has been changed from 4mm to 5mm, for easier assembly
As for the conversion kit, the set will fit both the TRF419X and TRF419X WS and it will bring both to full XR specification.
– 1/10 scale R/C chassis conversion kit. It contains all parts from the TRF419XR chassis kit which are needed to upgrade the TRF419X
– The new 2.25mm thick carbon fibre upper deck has a symmetrical design, and together with the 2mm upper deck has been designed to optimise the chassis roll point
– New front and rear stabilisers are secured with ball bearings
– Centre pitch stiffeners adjusts pitch rigidity. A choice of a carbon fibre part or turnbuckle is included
– 45g LF battery ballast weight doubles as a battery holder
– Motor mount features more attachment points to allow tweaking of lower deck rigidity
– New 5mm centre shaft for easier assembly
– Compatible with TRF419X (Item 42301) and TRF419X WS (Item 42311) chassis cars
Tamiya is delighted to once again be attending the All Japan Model & Hobby Show at the Big Sight venue in Tokyo, open to the public on September 30 and October 1, 2017.
★Below is a list of items planned for exhibition by Tamiya at the 57th All Japan Model & Hobby Show to be held on September 30 & October 1, 2017.
★Click here for the official event website. (Japanese only)
Products planned for display
1/24 Mercedes-AMG GT3
1/12 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore
1/6 Kawasaki Z1300 Motorcycle Engine
1/6 Honda CB750F Motorcycle Engine
1/35 British Self-Propelled Anti-Tank Gun Archer
1/48 U.S. Main Battle Tank M1A2 Abrams
1/16 German Kübelwagen Type 82 Africa Corps w/Feldmarschall Rommel
1/16 German Kübelwagen Type 82 European Campaign
1/16 R/C U.S. Main Battle Tank M1A2 Abrams Full-Option Kit
1/10 R/C TB Evo.7 Chassis Kit
1/10 R/C TRF419XR Chassis Kit
1/10 R/C Volkswagen Beetle Rally (MF-01X)
1/10 R/C LandFreeder Matte Black Special (Painted Body) (CC-01)
1/10 R/C TT-02 Chassis Kit White Special
R/C Trike (Tentative)
Mad Laser (MA Chassis)
Cannon D Ball (MA Chassis)
Mini 4WD Dog Racer GT
Mini 4WD Lupine Racer GT
Liberty Emperor Premium Black Special (Super-II Chassis)
Festa Jaune Black Special (MA Chassis)
Basic Tune-Up Parts Set for FM-A Chassis
Setting Gear Set (for FM-A Chassis)
Large Dia. Stabilizer Head Set (11mm, 15mm) (Black)
Large Dia. Stabilizer Head Set (17mm) (Black)
Lightweight Double Aluminum Rollers (13-12mm)
Lightweight Double Aluminum Rollers (9-8mm)
DCR-01 Body Parts Set (Light Smoke)
VS Fluorescent-Color Chassis Set (Orange/Green)
VS Fluorescent-Color Chassis Set (Pink/Yellow)
Mass Damper Block (6x6x32mm/Silver)
Mass Damper Block (8x8x32mm/Silver)
Arm Crawler (2-Channel Remote Control)
32mm Dia. Sprocket & Track Set
Track & Wheel Set (Black/Metallic Gray)
Tools & Paints
Airbrush Connector Joint (Female, S/S)
Tamiya Multipurpose Cement (Clear)
Panel Line Accent Color (Light Gray)
Modeler’s Knife (Purple)
TS-100 Semi-Gloss Bright Gun Metal
Acrylic Mini XF-87 IJN Gray (Maizuru Arsenal)
Tournament name Heisei era27 electric touring car · sports class All Japan Championship and Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications ·
Date August 26-27, 2017
Place Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture “Racon heaven Nagoya store”
Private The All Japan Championship sportsman class deciding Japan’s best driver was held in Nagoya city, Aichi prefecture. Forty-five players participate in the technical course “RC Convenous Heaven Nagoya Store” where experts gather from all over the country. At the hall, we supported Tamiya users who participated in TRF Kono Takayuki.
Taku Sasaki, who won the first champion in the “Tamiya World Champion Decision Battle” last year ‘s “Tamiya World Champion Decision Game” last year, used the TRF 419 X to overwhelm others from qualifying with aggressive running full of youth. Top goal is to go six times in qualifying five times. With that momentum, the finals won the first and second rounds and finished brilliantly this year sportsman class champion. As Tamiya, he won the same class ever since Takahiro Naemura of 2011.
For the setting sheet of Sasaki player, please click here
Many have been posted already here in individual articles, but nevertheless good as an overview.
16023 1/6 Kawasaki Z1300 Engine
16024 1/6 Honda CB750F Engine
24345 1/24 Mercedes AMG GT3
32592 1/48 U.S. Main Battle Tank M1A2 Abrams
42315 1/10 RC 4WD Racing Car TB EVO.7 Chassis Kit
47361 1/10 RC Landfreeder Matte Black Special Painted Body (CC01 Chassis)
58650 1/10 RC Volkswagen Beetle Rally (MF-01X Chassis)
15514 GP.514 FM-A Chassis First Try Parts Set
15516 GP.516 FM-A Chassis Setting Gear Set
18648 Mad Laser (MA Chassis)
18649 Cannon D Ball (MA Chassis)
69917 Track & Wheel Set (Black/Metallic Gray)
70229 32mm Diameter Sprocket/Track
95345 Mass Damper Square (6 x 6 x 32mm/Silver) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95346 Mass Damper Square (8 x 8 x 32mm/Silver) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95355 VS Fluorescent Color Chassis Set (Orange/Green) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95356 VS Fluorescent Color Chassis Set (Pink/Yellow) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95357 Large Stabilizer Head Set (11mm-15mm) (Black) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95358 Large Stabilizer Head Set (17mm) (Black) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95360 DCR-01 Body Parts Set (Light Smoke) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95361 Festa Jaune Black Special (MA Chassis) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95365 Mini 4WD Wolf GT (MA Chassis) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95366 Mini 4WD Dog GT (MA Chassis) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95379 Light Weight Double Aluminum Rollers Set (13-12mm) (Mini 4WD Limited)
95380 Light Weight Double Aluminum Rollers Set (9-8mm) (Mini 4WD Limited)
Tools & Paints
74558 Airbrush Connection Joint (Internal Thread S/S)
That’s what us Tamiya classic RC fans our dreams are made of. 😎
Source: daverobbo5 youtube channel
Many works gathered at the venue of Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro store this summer.
In the contest this time that counts the 34th time there are 202 entries that are significantly larger than the last year’s 187 points, and I think that there are many people who actually went to see it, but the exhibition hall is a work filled with power It became full. This time we will introduce the remarkable works from among them. Although it is not possible to introduce all entries, it would be greatly appreciated if you could feel a part of the contest. As for the Tobu contest, we are planning to report twice, Tamiya News October issue (Vol.581), November issue (Vol.582). Please also look at Tamiya news.