Tamiya is pleased to announce this exclusive PRO version for the 4WD rally chassis with shaft drive. based on article 58707 XV-02 PRO Chassis kit – in the XV chassis series; this time the kit is mostly on-road oriented, and features upgrades like this such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber shock absorber tubes, aluminum cylinder oil shock absorbers employing the appropriate shaft length for road performance and carbon fiber reinforced rigid lower deck.
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• Features oil filled shock absorbers with aluminum cylinders employing a shaft length suited to road performance and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber shock mounts and carbon fiber reinforced rigid lower deck.
• 18-spoke wheels are paired with semi-slick racing tyres.
• Mid-front positioned engine plus long front and rear drive shafts of equal length.
• Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for front and rear wheel drive adjustment.
• Use 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) on the front and rear for standard drivetrain balance, 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) on the front, and 40T gear (with 15T gears) on the rear for the balance of the forward drivetrain and vice versa for the balance of the rearward lean drivetrain. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and center differential.
• Longitudinal battery pack is positioned center left for optimum balance.
• The flat underbody of the chassis and the angle of slip on the front bumper further contribute to limiting surface contact.
• Caster blocks have a six degree angle.
• Includes front and rear universal drive shafts and an aluminum servo mount.
• Please note that a polycarbonate frame cover is not included in this version.