Vintage Tamiya Terra Scorcher 58075 hits the Beaches on Bribie Island, QLD & Mallacoota, VIC with a Tamiya Fire Dragon on a sand-sprayin’ adventure. Tamiya Box image credit TamiyaBase.com.
Source: daverobbo5 YouTube channel
With or without mass dumper. That's the question. マスダンパーを装備したマシンと装備していないマシンの比較動画です。 #mini4wd #ミニ四駆 #tamiyamini4wd
Gepostet von TAMIYA（タミヤ） am Donnerstag, 22. November 2018
We are excited to see a new Japanese book being released for classic Tamiya RC cars:
Tamiya’s RC car that every men in their 40s and 60s knows, such as Grasshopper, Hornet, Mighty Frog. Among them, summarize and explain the Tamiya made RC car from 1970 to 1992 when RC was a big boom in one volume. In addition to product photos, valuable box art (box picture) will also be posted and it will be content with high material quality. Besides that, valuable data of the time, peripheral equipment, interviews and columns of stakeholders are included, it is nostalgic for those who know that time, and it will be the contents that you can know the history for those who recently liked RC.
• 1/18 scale 6WD R/C model assembly kit. Length: 453mm, width: 244mm, height: 232mm. Wheelbase: 173+126mm.
• The cab-over truck body is a special design by Takayuki Yamazaki of PDC Design-works.
• Hub reduction axles raise ground clearance by 15mm; in conjunction with the traction provided by a 37.35:1 gear ratio (with kit-included 18T pinion), the Dynahead 6×6 has awesome off-road and crawling capability!
• 5-spoke wheels are paired with V-tread block tires (Item 53854) for superlative bite.
• With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
• Type 540 brushed motor included.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Otomotifnet.com – Each modified contest has regulations that must be followed by participants.
If you follow it, it could be the key for the motorbike to qualify as a winner, like this Yamaha Aerox 155 owned by Andri Pradita Djaya.
His Yamaha Aerox 155 carries a simple concept with the Tamiya livery being a champion.
Namely in the class Daily Use Modification Yamaha Customaxi 2018 in Bekasi (11/17/2018).
Even if it is hand made, the modified spec is more powerful for daily use.
“Initially I was insecure with other contestants who had changed a lot and used a decent part.”
“But after I read and carefully regulated, I was optimistic to become a champion,” said Andri.
With a racing theme combined with strong concepts such as Aerox livery Tamiya, Andri’s steps are certainly easier.
To make Aerox like this Andri needs a budget of Rp 6 million with the modification process carried out for 3 months.
“The difficulty is to determine the mature concept and make this modification myself at home,” explained Andri.
Basically the body of Aerox has already been painted in red Ferrari.
Then just given blue, red and white graphics and added a logo of typical Japanese cars, namely Tamiya .
So that this Aerox modification will be more complete, some modified parts are also installed.
Just mention the use of Black Devil exhaust , Black Diamond radiator cover , rear shock absorber Aerox Type R milk tube models and other parts.
Not only that the visor of the Yamaha Genuine Accessories made a chrome-plated luxury.
Mix and match simply with the quality of detailed workmanship successfully bringing this bike to the championship.
Front shock: YSS Fork kit
Rear shock: Type R
Muffler: Black Devil
Cover radiator : Black Diamond
Author Irsyaad Wijaya, Source Otomotifnet.com in Indonesian language
This is a high-precision model assembly kit of the Ford GT! Specifically, this version represents the second-generation iteration which was unveiled at the 2015 North American International Auto Show.
About the Ford GT:
In 2006 the Ford GT came into existence to celebrate the era in which American determination challenged the dominance of Ferrari in endurance motor racing in the 1950’s and 60’s. Specifically, FORD wanted to beat Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans and it did with the FORD GT40! The victory was not just a fluke. Ford beat Ferrari for the next 3 consecutive years.
The first-generation FORD GT was a retro styled street car that mimicked the legendary GT40 race car. The second-generation Ford GT is the opposite. It is a race car that is made to pass street legal laws.
The second-generation Ford GT car went into production in 2016 as it marked 50 years since the legendary GT40 won the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans. In that same year it competed successfully in the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans as it won the LMGTE Pro class.
The full-size street legal car, in which this precision model kit recreates, will only see 1,000 examples made. The 2017 and 2018 model year cars are for select buyers, such as Jay Leno, and other high-profile car enthusiasts, while the 2019 model year are for people who did not make the initial selection process. In its last production year, the 2020 model will be available to those who simply have the means to own this high-performance car.
About the model kit:
Ford poured their expertise into the carbon fiber body, endowing it with highly refined aerodynamics and an alluring teardrop shape incorporating sweeping rear fenders and unique buttresses, plus an active rear wing. The 647 horsepower 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine offers awesome power and exemplary response, making this street-legal car equally at home on the racetrack. Tamiya’s model replica faithfully captures all these details thanks to the FORD Motor Company and the real-world example that Tamiya’s car designers examined in Southern California. The end result is a replica that is sure to provide car modelers a rewarding building experience and an exquisite model to display.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 200mm, width: 94mm, height: 46mm.
• Details include: depictions of buttresses, door-side air tunnels and underside design.
• Multi-piece depictions of head and taillights for superb realism.
• The interior features depictions of seats with separate parts used to capture door panels, rear view mirror and steering wheel.
• Comes with metal-plated wheel and oil tank parts for a realistic finish.
• Decals included to create various markings, including optional racing stripes.
• Masking stickers are included to aid with painting window frames.
• Metal transfers recreate mirror surfaces.
Source: Tamiya Korea
Source: RC Adviser
Kindly provided by Mr. Toshio Tanaka, https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tossanteamtaku