Update 28.04.2010: Added photos
Update 22.04.2010: Added new drawings and more details
Update 09.04.2010: Added few items and part numbers
Update 08.04.2010: Added some (unconfirmed) part numbers
- 42167 1/10 R/C 2WD Off-Road Buggy TRF201
Mon tentative price will usually 6 ¥ 34,800
Recently we reported the first report, “2WD Purototaipubagi” commercial decision is finally out!
While placing the motor shape Riyaendo conservative, and a transmission case and Shashidezain, TRF has been cultivated so far, bringing together expertise Haiendoreshingu various 2WD is buggy.
2WD transmission case needed to be buggy (gearbox), the ball differential 3 / 32 × 12,2.6 Defusukuryu inch ball Ф, adopting a new design thrust. Gear teeth and ball shape is also attention Defukyaria Hall, delivers the best performance from a long shakedown.
The Main Chassis batteries upright, has reduced weight and high strength glass filled nylon. Riyakushon combine with split lines, such as optimizing Shashirorubaransu material. The off-road skid side of the key gaps, we seek the best shape while reducing center of gravity.
As other equipment, the HL Eareshondanpa Court cylinder, Chitankotopisutonroddo, Teflon guide, Tefuronshiruborubearingu (1510,1050,850,840), blue titanium turnbuckles specifications, kit contents and full universal type WO It is.
January 2010, Japan held Tamiya Off-Road championship!
2WD buggy according to the new release, Tamiya Grand Prix class for the 2010 summer national championships (2WD, 4WD will) set.
Gathered together representatives of the top players and tournament results, January 2010 championship will be held at 29 and 30 days Sakittoofurodokosu Tamiya Kakegawa!
- 58463 1/10 R/C FF-03 PRO Chassis Kit (Tentative)
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the FF-03 PRO, the newest touring car chassis kit in our line-up. The FF-03 chassis features a horizontally-placed front-motor, frontwheel drive and comes enhanced with a range of high performance parts to offer you a new driving experience. Due to its unique chassis layout and FWD setup, you can enjoy a style of driving different from 4WD chassis machines. The chassis features a newly designed lower deck and comes with a compact front gearbox. Suspension is equipped with short reversible suspension arms and TRF416 uprights on the Inboard Front Suspension (IFS) setup. True to its name “PRO”, high-spec parts such as TRF dampers, aluminum turnbuckle shafts, and aluminum ball connectors are also included in the kit. For more information on included Option Parts, refer to the next page.
Chassis length: 384mm, Overall width: 185mm, Tread: 157mm, Wheelbase: 257, 245, 233mm.
FWD chassis features front-mounted motor and is designed for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity.
FF-03 PRO Chassis Kit includes the following Option Parts:
Item 42102 TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating) plus Titanium Coated Piston Rods and White Coil Springs (Medium x2, Hard x2)
Item 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
Item 53159 4mm Anodized Aluminum Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)
Item 53642 5mm Aluminum Ball Connector (Blue)
Item 54121 Aluminum Horn For Hi-Torque Servo Saver
Item 54223 FF-03 Aluminum Motor Plate (Blue)
Aluminum Turnbuckle Shafts (Blue)
5mm Adjuster (Gray)
- 84132 1/10 R/C High-End Drift Chassis Kit (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
Tamiya is proud to announce the release this High-End Drift Machine. This machine adopts a front midship motor layout (motor within wheelbase) for optimum balance which is essential to drift driving. The upper frame features vertically mounted carbon plates which improve chassis rigidity while also providing enough flexibility during drifting. The parallel geometry steering system provides this machine with excellent control of counter steering. The especially designed battery holder is adjustable and is compatible with Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, LF batteries. Glass tape can also be used to secure the battery.
Front: Ball Diff., Rear: Spool Diff.
Carbon chassis 2mm thick.
Front and rear universal shafts.
Aluminum hex hubs.
TRF Dampers (Case: Fluorine Coated, Shaft coating: Normal)
Short reversible suspension arms.
Uprights feature 1050 ball bearing specifications.
TA05 Front and rear bulkheads (Resin).
- 84124 1/10 R/C Wolf WR1 (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
Among F1 fans, one legendary machine that stands out with its vivid gold lines is the Wolf WR1 which now comes realized as a 1/10 R/C machine loaded on the F104 chassis. Led by wealthy Canadian businessman owner Walter Wolf, the WR1 made its debut at the 1977 Argentine GP and started the race in 11th position. Driven by team driver Jody Scheckter, the WR1 went on to win the race and record the first ever win for the team. The 1977 season saw Jody Scheckter win three championship races and finish overall 2nd in the drivers championship.
This is a limited edition 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Wolf WR1.
Length: 460mm, Width: 206mm, Height: 105mm.
The F104 chassis has specially designed features such as F103 front arms to allow you to mimic the dimensions of F1 machines of the 1970’s.
Keeping true to the 1970’s style, the WR1 comes with large sized rubber rear tires like the Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1976 Japan GP (Item 84111) and small front wheels which provide the machine with a realistic scale presence.
The body is accurately reproduced with durable polycarbonate.
Sticker sheet depicting the WR1’s famous livery included.
A resin bumper is equipped under the front wing to protect against shocks and crashes.
- 58466 1/10 R/C MOTUL NISMO GT-R Tokachi 24hours Race (TA05 ver.II) (Tentative)
- 58462 1/10 R/C Datsun 240Z Rally (TT-01E)
- 58465 1/10 R/C Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse (M-05)
- 58445 1/10 R/C Toyota Land Cruiser 40 (CC-01) (now also available in the Japanese market)
- 58464 1/10 R/C Suzuki Swift Super 1600 (M-05Ra) (Tentative)
Tamiya is proud to introduce a new addition to the very popular M Chassis range, the M- 05Ra. Like the M-05, it shares the same chassis layout with the servo, receiver, and ESC positioned for improved weight distribution and a lower centre of gravity. Furthermore, this chassis features new front and side bumpers for extra protection as well as different attachment positions for dampers and upper arms for a wider range of suspension settings. Newly designed 60D rally block tires also feature their own unique tread pattern.
-Includes parts to allow you to make either a short, middle, or long wheelbase chassis car. (Wheelbases: 210mm, 225mm, & 239mm.)
The 2005 Junior World Rally Championship season was mainly a two-horse race between Suzuki and Citroen, and in the end the Suzuki Swift Super 1600, which was introduced at Round 5 Finland, just barely lost out on the title. Tamiya now brings you this superb machine as an assembly kit R/C model on the new M-05Ra chassis.
All the features of the compact rally car’s body has been accurately reproduced in durable polycarbonate, including separately-molded light cases.
Side mirrors and rear wing separately molded.
Included polycarbonate guards protect the motor and battery pack against dirt and debris.
Length: 347mm, Width: 168mm, Height: 138mm. Middle wheelbase: 225mm.
Newly designed 60D rally block tires included.
Install separately available Tamiya LED Light Unit (TLU-01, 53909) for exciting light action.
- 58467 1/10 R/C Castrol Honda Civic Vti (FF-03) (Tentative)
- 56324 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck MAN TGX 26.540 6X4 XLX Full Operation Kit
- 57803 XB Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Super Trofeo (TT-01E)
- 57804 XB Datsun 240Z Rally (TT-01E)
- OP 60D Reinforced Tires Type-B (Tentative)
- OP M-05 Lightweight Aluminum Battery Holder
- OP TA05 ver.II Carbon Reinforced Chassis (Tentative)
- OP Tamiya LF1600-6.6V Racing Pack (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Body Parts Set (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Rear Wing Set (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Front Spring Set (Tentative)
- OP 2WD Off-Road Buggy Titanium Screw Set (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Aluminum Motor Plate Set (Blue) (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Stabilizer Set (Front & Rear) (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Aluminum Diff Joint Set (Tentative)
- OP FF-03 Titanium Screw Set (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- OP M3x0.5mm Thread Forming Tap
- OP 3/32″ Tungsten Diff Ball (12pcs.) (Tentative)
- OP Die-Cast Metal Tracks For 1/16 R/C Tiger I (Limited Edition)
- OP Die-Cast Metal Tracks For 1/16 R/C King Tiger (Limited Edition)
- OP Die-Cast Metal Tracks For 1/16 R/C Panther (Limited Edition)
- 61108 1/48 Mitsubishi A6M3/3a Zero Fighter (ZEKE)
- 60320 1/32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.VIII
- 20060 1/20 Lotus Type 79 1978
- 12635 1/20 Lotus Type 79 1978 Photo-Etched Parts Set (Tentative)
- 14117 1/12 Honda CX500 Turbo (Tentative)
- 16035 1/6 Honda CX500 Turbo (Tentative)
- 25110 1/35 Russian Tank Destroyer SU-85 w/Weathering Master Set & 7 Figures (Tentative)
- 25111 1/35 Russian Tank Destroyer SU-122 w/Weathering Master Set & 7 Figures (Tentative)
- 35309 1/35 Russian Tank BT-7 Model 1935 (Tentative)
- 36314 1/16 WWII Russian Field Commander (Tentative)
- 37006 1/48 Arado Ar196 (Tentative)
- 21068 1/12 Suzuki RGB500 ’80 #10 (Finished Model)
- 21069 1/12 Suzuki RGB500 1980 Team Gallina #21 (Finished Model)
- 21070 1/12 Suzuki RGV-Gamma (XR89) ’99 #10 (Finished Model)
- 21071 1/12 Suzuki RGV-Gamma (XR89) ’99 #9 (Finished Model)
- 21079 1/20 Ferrari F60 #3 (Finished Model)
- 21080 1/20 Ferrari F60 #4 (Finished Model)
- Mini 4WD VS Chassis Evo. I (Limited Edition)
- GP Quick-Release Body Catch Set
- GP 60mm Reinforced Shafts (Black, 4pcs.) (Tentative)
- GP 72mm Reinforced Shafts (Black, 4pcs.) (Tentative)
- GP Reinforced N-04/T-04 Units (Red)
- GP Narrow Large Dia. Wheel & White Arched Tires (For Super X & XX Chassis)
- GP Wheel w/Aluminum Disc Set (7-Spoke Markings)
- GP Wheel w/Aluminum Disc Set (Stripe Markings)
- GP Reinforced Rear Double Roller Stay (3 Attachment Points)
- GP Rubber Brake Set
- HG Aluminum Wheels For Low Profile Tires (Black, 4pcs.) (Limited Edition)
- Shadow Breaker Z-3 Super XX Special (Limited Edition)
- Front Under Guard (Red) (Limited Edition)
- Black Plated Screw Set (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- HG Carbon Multi Roller Setting Stay (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- 19mm Aluminum Ball-Race Roller Set (Dish/Blue) (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- Thunder Shot Mk.II Clear Special (Polycarbonate Body) (Limited Edition) (Tentative)
- Mechanical Swimmer (Free Style, Butterfly, Backstroke) (Tentative)
Tools & Paints
Source: Tamiya, INC.
First of all congrats on your new blog. It’s looking good
The pics (or should I say cad’s) are great and really capturing whats to come fra the big T.
I am especially happy to see Tamiya releasing a new front wheel drive chassis thats has the same configuration as the FF01 which I believe is still very sought after.
The FF02 was based on M03 chassis and not that scale as the FF01 was and the FF03 seems to be. I am looking froward to see the FF03 in details.
What also caught my eye was the M05Ra, that I am also looking forward to see what they did with the chassis in order to ad the Ra to the chassis name. More then rally blog tires I hope 😉
Not to mention the Wolf WR1. Following the Tyrell in terms of chassis I guess?
And the 1/20 Lotus. Nice! This is totally a new kit and not a release, right?
Keep up the good work and best regards,
Many thanks for your kind words and once again spot on comment! 🙂
We are also very happy that Tamiya will make a worthy successor of the FF01, as like you said the FF02 was just a modified M03.
Also nice to see that Tamiya takes the Japanese M-chassis rallying of Grahoo and the other Japanese seriously.
We are also excited about the Wolf as we are sure it will be as great and detailed as the new Tyrrell.
On the FF-03, is this an “artist view” or do the tires represent some kind of “diplo” features like the CS versions featured in the old times?
Still wondering where you get those crusty news 😀
@ GreatDane: From having a look at photos of the new kit (especially the engine), it would appear that it’s loosely based on kit # 20004 Lotus 78, but with many new parts.
@ Black Hole Sun: Lets see, we are also curious 🙂
Yes, I was quite sure that the Lotus 79 has not been released before as a kit but I do remember the Lotus 78. It also appeared in Tamiyas Big Scale series.
Maybe the release has something to do with Lotus returning to Formula One. Just a thought. 🙂
Regarding the FF03, I am looking forward to see what bodies Tamiya will be releasing with the FF03 chassis, I mean it has three different wheelbase options.
58484 1/10 R/C Suzuki Swift Super 1600 (M-05Ra) (Tentative)
You meant 58464? Otherwise, such a “jump” in references would mean some 20 new items before the end of the year or so… (not complaining :D)
Yes, sorry, I misstyped it.
Was just wondering: re-releases have always been kept absolutely secret so far.
But I realized we have 2 interesting missing reference numbers here: 58458 and 58460. Sounds familiar…
Just wondering… 😀
58458 is a TT01E Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Super Trofeo and a bit older news. Let see what 58460 will be 😀
i just read this article and saw on the list of future releases that they’re gonna make a Motul Tokachi Racer R35 GTR! yeaaaah! check out this link.
maybe it would turn out like this? this project was made for me by a friend from PRCD. hehehe! maybe they saw this one and got inspired? hehehe!
It looks like there is also a fiat abarth (old type) in the pipe :
… I’m already saving up for this one !
Finally, the show has commence.
And good to see Tamiya is not slowing down on there releases.
Among other things I was looking forward to see how Tamiya did the Walter Wolf F1 in terms of moulding the lexan body. From the pictures on the Tamiya website they did a very good job. It looks superb IMO.
But why the Walter Wolf? A odd choise but buy no means a bad one. Not at all 😉
And still no Tamiya 1/8 801Xe 🙁
Wow.. This is great! I really love Tamiya… that’s why I bought 5 different models.. Thanks and I definitely visit this blog more often.