Tamiya is pleased to announce another classic racing car matched to the popular TT-02 chassis, this time the McLaren Senna which is already in the Tamiya assortment in a static version in 1:24 scale, code 24355
– This is a 1/10 scale RC car assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
– The shape of the McLaren Senna is faithfully reproduced in transparent polycarbonate and the wing and wing mirrors are made of black ABS.
– It is based on the TT-02 4WD chassis with cardan drive which offers high adaptability with various types of configurations as well as being easy to build and low maintenance.
– It features the L Urethane bumper (TT-01/TGS) (part number #51226) that helps protect the bodywork from impacts.
– The 10-spoke moulded wheels in Gun Metal colour are matched with radial racing tyres (part number #50419).
– The bodywork requires painting, cutting, attaching components and stickers.
– Some export versions will include a Torque-Tuned motor.