The glorious Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V is now available in RC version, in 1:10 scale, paired with the tried-and-tested TT-02 4WD chassis with cardan drive.
The 5th generation Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution took part in rallies in 1998 and won both the Constructors’ and Drivers’ Championships. This car featured powerful bodywork with protruding bumpers, louvres and air intakes on the bonnet and rear wing.
This kit reproduces the Lancer Evo V in the road-going version.
– R/C assembly kit, 1/10 scale. Length: 445mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
– The transparent, light and strong 1.0mm-thick polycarbonate bodywork faithfully reproduces the shape in style.
– The model uses the TT-02 4WD chassis with simple construction and limited maintenance gimbals. Independent 4-arm suspension with low-friction dampers are included.
– Separate ABS parts reproduce the side mirrors and rear wing.
– Comes with stickers and window masking sheet for use during painting.
– The silver 12-spoke wheels are matched with radial competition tyres with tread.
– A wide range of optional extras offers numerous opportunities to customise the model.