51647 TRF420 Aluminum Front Direct Cups (2pcs.)
51648 Gear Differential Unit Gasket (TRF420, TRF419, TA07) (4pcs.)
51649 TRF420 Gear Differential Unit Set
51650 TRF420 Urethane Bumper
51651 Nylon Bands (Small/Black, 20pcs.)
54920 SW-01 A Parts (Chassis) (Clear Light Gray)
54926 TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard/Black)
54928 SW-01 Metal Cross Joints (4pcs.)
Monthly Archives: September 2019
Tamiya 25422 1/700 Battle Of Malaya Set (w / Background Pamphlet)
All-Japan model hobby show General release date (9/28/29) Pre-sale at the venue. Released in late November.
Collection of participating ships in the Battle of Malay
The Battle of Malay on December 10, 1941, known as the first ever naval battle in which the main battleship in operation was sunk only by aircraft attacks. It is a set that can arrange the participating ships and aircraft at once. In 1917, as a British Navy Admiralty V class ship in addition to the Royal Navy battleship Prince of Wales, cruiser battleship Repulse known for its elegant style, two E-class destroyer Electra, Express A vampire was commissioned and later transferred to the Australian Navy. As for the aircraft, 10 sets of 9 Navy Aircraft and 9 Navy Aircraft of the same scale were prepared. Recreate the battle with its name in the battle history with your hands. In addition, a booklet (8 pages in total) that explains the Battle of Malay in detail is included. A well-preserved version of the document that also contains text that spells out the history of the battle by Mr. Noboru Kobayashi, known for “ Japan Plastic Model 60 Year History ‘ ‘, photos of the time, organization chart and attack chart of the attack squad is.
● Royal Navy Battleship Prince of Wales × 1 (4 sets of land attack, 96 type of land attack with 3 aircraft) ● British Navy cruiser battleship Repulse × 1 ● British Navy destroyer E class × 2 ● Australian Navy Destroyer Vampire × 1 1/700 set of land attack / 96 type of land attack each 6 aircraft set × 1 ※ “1/700 Prince of Wales Murray offshore battle” kit is a set of land attack 4 aircraft · 96 Since there are 3 type land attack aircraft, the total number of land attack aircraft in this set is 19 ● Wire for exhibition 30cm × 1 ● Malai offshore battle commentary booklet × 1
About the Battle of Offshore Malaya
The Royal Navy battleship Prince of Wales departed from the country and entered Singapore with the cruiser ship Repulse on December 2, 1941. The British planned to make Singapore a fortress, and set up a new battleship to restrain Japan’s movement. However, the Pacific War broke out due to the Japanese army attack on Pearl Harbor at dawn on December 8. Following the report of the arrival of the Japanese army in Malay on the same day, the British Toyo Fleet, consisting of Prince of Wales, Repulse, Destroyer Electra, Express, Tenedos and Vampire, departed Singapore in the evening. It is. The next day, 9th, the weather is perfect for covert action, where the clouds are low and often squall. However, in the evening, the rain clouds also cleared, and because it was discovered by a Japanese sea reconnaissance aircraft, I gave up the operation, first returned Tenedos, which was short of fuel, to Singapore, and then reversed the fleet around 10 pm It is. However, because it was in the middle of the night that information that the Japanese army had started to land in Kuantan, we waited for the dawn to scout the situation of Kuantan and set up a strategy to attack the Japanese fleet. However, this was a complete misinformation. For this reason, he rushed back to Singapore as originally planned, but on the 10th, the Japanese Navy Air Corps attack team had already taken off the base and was ready to attack. At 11:45 am, one enemy aircraft appeared in the sky above the fleet, and one hour later, the attack team appeared. At 0:45 pm, the attack began with Bipporo’s repulse bombing. Repulse received one bomb, but turned to starboard to avoid all torpedoes. However, a torpedo released from the Kanoya Air Corps set-up land attack hit the road to rescue the devastating Prince of Wales. At 2:03 pm, I finally died in the sea. On the other hand, Prince of Wales, which received one torpedo on the left side of the chimney on the port side and the stern by the Ninety-six Type 96 land attack of the Motoyama Air Corps, tilted to the left and the speed increased from 30 knots to 15 Decline to knots. At 1:50 pm, a set of 6 Kanoya Air Corps land attacks began. This resulted in three torpedoes near the starboard bow and two torpedoes at the stern, but continued to sail at 15 knots and actively responded with anti-aircraft fire. The Prince of Wales, however, was hit by a 500kg bomb hitting the right side of the rear bridge and close to the port stern by the horizontal bombing of eight 96th-class land attack of Bihoro Air Corps, which started at 2: 3pm Erupted at 2:50 pm and disappeared into the waves from the stern, and Admiral Phillips also fate with the ship. After the battle, many survivors have been rescued by destroyers Electra, Express and Vampire. Prince of Wales and Repulse, who ended their lives in the Battle of Malay, were ironically engraved in the history of war as the first major ships to be sunk by air attacks.
Boxart of Tamiya 58675 Mercedes-Benz G 500 CC-02 chassis
Get ready to do some fun trail exploration with the all-new Tamiya CC-02 (Cross Country 2) chassis platform! Tamiya’s designers have been hard at work to bring R/C enthusiasts the next generation of Tamiya trail driving with a completely revamped machine.
The first body to grace the capable new chassis is a highly-detailed polycarbonate recreation of the Mercedes-Benz G 500, which first graced the Mercedes stable of SUV’s in 2018.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 455mm, width: 196mm, height: 207mm. Wheelbase: 267mm.
• TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs included.
• G 500 body is recreated accurately in polycarbonate. Separately molded parts are included for the front grille, side mirrors and spare tire cover.
• Designed for a wide range of off-road terrain including rocky surfaces, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle, with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears to the front and rear.
• Twenty gear ratios between 11.09:1 and 29.28:1 are possible using separately sold pinion gears, for some serious fine-tuning!
• 4-link rigid suspension front and rear, with CVA oil dampers.
• Differential Gears: 3-bevel differential gears provide a smooth driving. They can also be locked (with reassembly) for driving on poor surfaces.
• Axle Housings: Housings enclose a central differential gear and axle shafts in a rigid setup that lets the chassis take on rough terrain with ease: if one wheel rises, the other is pushed downward to help the chassis gain traction.
• Gearbox: Power from the motor is routed via the realistic looking gearbox and transfer case, from its propeller shafts to the differential gears, and finally to the wheels.
• 4-Link Suspension: A rigid setup employs 4 plastic link arms on each axle housing and four oil dampers. This ergonomic design offers superior durability and the ground clearance.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Detail photos of the new Tamiya CC-02 Trail Truck Chassis
Sneek preview of the new Tamiya CC-02 chassis
Another photo of Tamiya 58675 Mercedes-Benz G 500 CC-02 chassis
First photos and description of Tamiya 56361 1/14 Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 6×4 Tipper Red/Silver Edition
This is a special edition of the R/C Mercedes Benz Arocs tipper truck kit (Item 56357), the stylish 3-axle truck with movable bed and distinctive bucket tooth grille. It is a great option for R/C enthusiasts without the time or confidence to apply a paint job to their creation, as parts come pre-painted in TS-8 Italian red (cab) and TS-17 Gloss aluminum (rear bed), and given a urethane clear coating for a beautiful, lasting finish.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 576mm, Width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
• The Arocs 3348 form is recreated by an injection molded body, with separate side mirrors and visor, etc.
• Cab parts are molded in red PS (polystyrene) and pre-painted in Italian red (TS-8), while bed parts are molded in gray ABS and pre-painted in Gloss aluminum (TS-17). All parts have a urethane top coat.
• The 3-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
• Truck bed section is comprised of metal subframe and resin panel sections for durability.
• Compatible with Electric Actuator Set (Item 56545) for realistic truck bed motion.
• TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the bed.
• Rear tires, rear fenders and taillights have dedicated tipper truck model designs.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter. Item #7255252
• Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
• Compatible with MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
• Requires: 4-channle radio (Item #7255252), and 7.2volt battery and compatible charger.
Tamiya RC Asia Cup 2019: Top Notch Racing!
Superlative RC Racing in Singapore
There was plenty of wheel-to-wheel racing action to be seen in the Tamiya R/C Asia Cup 2019, which was held from September 6-8. Organized by Tamiya official agent Stargek Private Limited, the meet took place in the Urban Play Space at Fortune Center in Singapore. Seventy-seven top R/C drivers from nine countries and areas across Asia (Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Lebanon and Macau) competed in Jr. Touring, Super Stock, M-Chassis, 4WD GT, Racing Truck and TRF classes, and with the winners of the M-Chassis, Super Stock and 4WD GT classes in line for a ticket to Japan and the Tamiya R/C World Championships, the competition was fierce indeed!
Mini 4WD Hyper Dash Grand Prix Game Introduction Promotional Movie
■ What is “Mini 4WD Super Speed Grand Prix”?
Full supervision of TAMIYA / Korokoro Aniki! Our mini 4WD is back! Mini 4WD game app will be distributed at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment! “To all adults who were“ small racers ”-run now! 』Make your own machine using the numerous famous machines and parts that are reproduced in the smartphone app! You can enjoy mini 4WD games anytime, anywhere in a variety of modes such as “Mini 4 World” where you can compete with the characters that appeared in the comics with the machine you created, and “Mini 4WD with everyone” where you can easily enjoy racing with friends all over the country!
[Official website] https://mini4wd-app.bn-ent.net/
[Official Twitter] https://twitter.com/mini4wd_app
[Title Information] Title: Mini 4WD Super Speed Grand Prix Genre: Super Speed Custom Racing Price: Free Download / Some Item Billing Delivery Date: Undecided Delivery Platform (planned): App Store, Google Play * Some models are not supported.
====== About “Mini 4WD” The “Mini 4WD” developed and sold by Tamiya Co., Ltd. is a racing hobby with a total length of about 15mm, which incorporates two AA batteries and one motor. . Powerful driving by four-wheel drive, depth of remodeling using optional parts called “ grade-up parts ”, and fun to compete with friends on a dedicated circuit became popular, and in the late 80s and late 90s it was a social phenomenon Developed into a boom. From the birth of the first series to the present, the total sales have exceeded more than 180 million units. In Japan, the popularity is reigniting mainly in the 20s and 30s who enjoyed mini 4WD in elementary school and junior high school in the 1980s and 90s and parents and children, and the popularity is also increasing overseas mainly in Asia. .
(C) Shogakukan (C) ShoPro (C) TAMIYA (C) BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Registered trademark of Tamiya.
Source: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc
Tamiya Championship Series 2019 Finals Video
The 2019 TCS Finals were held at the HobbyTown HobbyPlex in Omaha, Nebraska.
Drivers from around the country converged to fight for the 2019 Title in 7 different classes: F1, Pro Spec, Novice, Euro Truck, Mini, GT1 and GT2, with the latter 3 being trip-winning classes to Japan.
This was a 3 day event; Friday was practice, Saturday saw 3 rounds of qualifying and Sunday having 1 round of qualifying and the main events.
After a great weekend, the following drivers were crowned victorious:
Charlie Lydon Jr.
2019 TCS GT Spec Novice National Champion
2019 TCS Formula 1 National Champion
2019 TCS Euro Truck National Champion
2019 TCS GT Pro Spec National Champion
2019 TCS Mini National Champion – Trip Winner
2019 TCS GT2 National Champion – Trip Winner
2019 TCS GT1 National Champion – Trip Winner
Congrats to all the winners and good luck to those representing Tamiya America at the TCS Worlds in Japan!
Source: Tamiya USA