Tamiya color lacquer paint
■ 1st 15 colors
152 yen (main unit price 160 yen) released around Saturday, December 2, 2017
■ 2nd 15 colors, 3rd and beyond will be released one after another
· Strong coating film that is most suitable for basic painting
· Shorter dry time, higher working efficiency
· Safe for finishing with beautiful glossy enamel paint etc
· Best for air brush painting
· Capacity: 10 ml * Acrylic paint mini The size and capacity of the glass bottle are the same.
Tamiya should expand the X and XF ranges to include more colors (like all those available in the spray cans).
Please advise the thinner-LP paint ratio.
See here https://tamiyablog.com/2017/11/tamiya-color-lacquer-paint-compatibility-table-matching-list/
does this mean that all of the colors in the spray cans will eventually be released in bottle form?
It doesn’t seem so:
Darn I wonder why? I would have thought that all sprays would be available as bottle eventually. Why just release half the colours?
Maybe they just want see how they sell first…..
I’d love to get my hands on some of the new Tamiya LP paints but none of my hobby shops stock it nor do I know of any supplier in the USA. I’m tired of sending away to foreign suppliers and waiting months for arrivals.
Please contact Tamiya USA for that. https://www.tamiyausa.com/faq/store/
Are they acrylic paint in solvent base?
They seems to be équivalent to Ak Interactive Real Color and Mr Color paint?