★ Say hello to a brand new highly compact, versatile 4WD superstar – the Lunch Box Mini!
★ The SW-01 chassis’ 4WD drivetrain features the motor in the chassis center with gears distributing power to the front and rear gear differentials.
★ Offers a tight turning circle and thrilling wheelie action.
★ The body is a 1/24 scale polycarbonate version of the classic Lunch Box, and attached by magnetized mounts.
– A sequel to [TAMIYA Vintage RC Car Museum], a catalog of Tamiya RC cars from 1976 to 1992.
– This time, we will combine the Tamiya RC cars that appeared between April 1992 and 2000 into one volume.
– As before, we will practice taking down photos for this book, and explain each one carefully.
– Of course, the release date, price, specs, box art and other materials are also posted.
– The excitement of RC car racing, and the many machines that were active in the touring car boom will be vividly revived.
See more about the first one:
Table of contents and some more details and photos of Tamiya Vintage RC Car Museum 1976-1992 Book
TamiyaBlog wishes a joyful festive season with a sneak peak into the Tamiya Vintage RC Car Museum 1976~1992 book
Published by Tamiya RC Guidebook Vol.13, which selected and published major RC models of Tamiya. Touring car and formula car that high speed driving is attractive, buggy that doesn’t choose where to drive, comical model where driving full of action is fun, powerful tank and trailer truck with big size, new sense of 3-wheel RC that turns and leans the vehicle body “Tank’s RC” including “Dancing Rider” and XB, a complete model that can be run immediately out of the box, will be released at a glance. We also posted a notable new product “Lunch Box Mini” announced at the Shizuoka Hobby Show in May 2019. Print popular QR codes and use your smartphone or mobile phone to jump to Tamiya’s website to enjoy RC videos and detailed information. In addition, the RC Start Guide introduced wheel alignment using the entry model TT-02 in an easy-to-understand manner. Of course, the guide of race participation, the introduction of popular “try !! Tamiya RC school”, etc., the page which becomes a reference of the fan who will start RC from now on is also substantial. At the end of the volume, we introduced the hobby shops in the country and the RC circuit of Tamiya. All color A4 size, all 38 pages of hearty.
Construction and programming are essential to developing young minds. This TAMIYA construction kit takes Tamiya’s CAM PROGRAM ROBOT to the next level with its first product in the new Programming Robot Series. The kit includes a BBC micro:bit computer which controls the model when it is finished, and can even be modified with your own unique program. The possibilities are endless, not least for STEM work with those studying the application of programming in the classroom.
57409 1/24 R/C Lunch Box Mini (Assembly Kit) (SW-01)
58671 1/10 R/C MAZDA3 (TT-02)
58667 1/10 R/C Audi quattro Rallye A2 (TT-02)
58668 1/10 R/C Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) (M-06)
56043 1/16 R/C U.S. Airborne Tank M551 Sheridan
54860 T3-01 Type 370 Sport-Tuned Motor
54871 Reinforced V Parts for TRF Dampers
54877 T3-01 Aluminum Motor Mount
54878 Upgrade Set for TRF Super Short Big Bore Dampers
54894 Tamiya Brushless Motor 02 (Sensored) 17.5T
54895 Tamiya Brushless Motor 02 (Sensored) 21.5T
54896 2WD Front Rib-Spike Tires (60/14)
54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors
54899 SW-01 Spring Set (Soft/Hard)
54900 SW-01 Full Ball Bearing Set
54906 M-08 Concept Aluminum Shaft Set
54907 M-08 Concept Aluminum Front Suspension Mount (0°)
47416 WR-02CB S Parts (Spokes) (Green Plated)
47418 WR-02CB T Parts (Wheel Rims) (Green Plated)
47421 1/10 Scale R/C TOYOTA GAZOO Racing WRT/Yaris WRC Lightweight Body Parts Set
24350 1/24 LEON CVSTOS AMG
35367 1/35 German Heavy Self-Propelled Howitzer Hummel (Late Production)
25419 1/24 Lamborghini countach LP500S (Red Body w/Clear Coat)
12688 1/35 Scale German Hummel Metal Gun Barrel
25190 1/350 Scale Japanese Navy Destroyer Yukikaze Detail-Up Set
95121 HG Carbon Multi Roller Setting Stay (1.5mm) J-Cup 2019
95122 HG Carbon Rear Multi Roller Setting Stay (1.5mm) J-Cup 2019
95123 HG Carbon Reinforcing Plate for 13/19mm Roller (1.5mm) J-Cup 2019
95492 Rubber Body Catches (Black, Yellow)
Tools & Paints
71201 Microcomputer Robot (Crawler Type)
82167 LP-67 Smoke
82168 LP-68 Clear blue
82169 LP-69 Clear yellow
Tamiya’s Educational Construction Series has a simple mission – to introduce the joy of construction and educate modelers young and old alike. This kit creates a Twist Crawler that uses a 2-channel remote control to maneuver the vehicle in different directions.
• Assembly kit. Length: 168m, width: 160mm, height: 134mm.
• Offers an informative construction process.
• Independent articulated tracks are connected via a shaft, and have the range of motion to allow them to traverse a whole range of obstacles.
• Crawler wheels have a range of motion. When one crawler traverses an obstacle, the other compensates by running flat to the ground and enhancing the model’s balance.
• A choice of two ranges of crawler motion is available.
• A triangular rear stay helps to balance the Twist Crawler as it traverses the various obstacles in its way.
• Comes with a double gearbox to provide motion.
• Compatible with universal plates for use of microcomputers for STEM applications and the like.