This 1/12 scale model assembly kit recreates the Superleggera V4 of which only 500 of the full-size motorcycle were produced. The Superleggera V4 is a road-legal version of the Panigale V4 produced by the legendary Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati. This motorcycle’s cornerstone is in the lightening, facilitated by carbon fiber material in the fairings, chassis and swing arm, and its eye-catching design features the distinctive carbon fiber biplane wings on either side of the front cowl, for aerodynamics. The engine is the Desmosedici Stradale R, a 998cc V4 powerplant with Ducati’s Desmodromic valve timing system. The full-size motorcycle also uses Öhlins suspension and Brembo brake system. In addition, installation of the Akrapovič titanium muffler– which is for the racing kit – with a dedicated engine part results in a superb power/weight ratio of 1.54hp/kg.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (including a racing stand: 198mm), height: 98mm.
• The V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowlings and fuel tank are attached to frame by screws. Side cowlings and fuel tank are removable even after assembly.
• Chain parts are split into right and left, and finely recreate roller sections.
• Front and rear brake rotors have depictions of holes.
• Includes metal transfers to render mirrors realistically.
• Decals authentically depict subtle red gradation patterns and carbon fiber material of side cowlings.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature tread patterns, and Pirelli logos which can be recreated by decals.
47308 Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 Racing Group 2 M-05 Chassis
Tamiya is pleased to announce a new production R/C kit of the Kamei-sponsored Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 that has been competing in Class 2. Don’t miss this opportunity to add this kit to your M-05 chassis collection.
– This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit with front wheel drive 2WD. Length: 329mm, width: 175mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
– The lightweight and durable polycarbonate bodywork reproduces the shape of the Golf in the racing version.
– The M-05 front-wheel-drive chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable and easy-to-build semi-monocoque resin frame.
– The drivetrain, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are carefully arranged to achieve optimum balance and a low centre of gravity.
– Independent 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 3-piece steering linkage provide cornering stability and traction even at high speeds.
– The elegant gold-coloured wheels are matched to M-Chassis racing slicks with inserts to prevent wear.
– Includes sticker set for the livery.
– A whole range of optional Hop-Up parts is available for tuning the M-05 chassis.
47483 Ford Bronco 2021 Blue-Gray Painted Body CC-02 Chassis
Limited edition version for the Ford Bronco 2021 (article 58705) with pre-painted and pre-cut bodywork. Perfect not only for beginners but also for experts who have limited time to devote to bodywork. Please note that the body requires painting of the door handles and fixing of the parts and stickers.
– This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit with 4WD transmission. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm.
– The distinctive shape of the Ford Bronco 2021 is accurately reproduced with 1.2mm polycarbonate, lightweight, strong and pre-painted in PS-32 Corsa Grey. The body is pre-cut, with mounting holes already drilled.
– The roof and bumper sections are pre-painted in PS-5 Black with surface coating in PS-55 Flat Clear.
– It has PC-ABS H-parts (grille, mirrors, spare wheel cover and door handles) and metal plated K-parts (light shields).
– The PC-ABS roof rack is included as a standard part to give the model a cross-country image.
– The CC-02 chassis is a chassis inspired by full-scale vehicles, provides rigidity and enables stable performance even on rocky roads and difficult dirt tracks. Perfect as a scaler.
– The black 12-spoke wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) part number 51686 are matched to rubber tyres with tread.
57929 1/10 RC XB Blitzer Beetle (2011)
57933 1/10 RC XB SUBARU BRZ (ZD8) (TT-02 chassis)
57931 1/10 RC XB TOYOTA GR 86 (TT-02 Chassis) Red
The Super Clod Buster Is Back In An Exclusive Limited Edition Grey!
Tamiya is proud to present the Super Clod Buster as an assembly kit. This monster truck features an American pick-up truck like body that gives it a realistic appearance. The front grill, air intake, and roll bar have been recreated with metal plated parts. The Super Clod Buster features a twin-motor dual gearbox 4WD drive train, a durable link-arm, eight coil springs, and massive 165mm diameter tires for powerful and efficient running to overrun any obstacle. Want to enjoy monster truck running? The Super Clod Buster is made for you!
The Super Clod Buster is equipped with two motors and tightly sealed gearboxes that have been molded as one piece with axle housing. Minimum power loss and smooth cornering are obtained thanks to a gear train transmission and differentials. The included Dual Motor ESC provides ample power to get your truck over obstacles. Furthermore, this monster truck is also equipped with a 4WS system for 4-wheel drive steering. This feature makes tight cornering with such a big machine easy!
About the model
- Exclusive Limited Edition!
- The Super Clod Buster Body Has Been Reproduced In Injection-molded Plastic
- Highly-durable Bathtub Type Monocoque Chassis Frame
- Front And Rear Sealed Gearboxes Are Equipped With Differential Gears
- Two 540 Motors Included
47489 1/10 R/C Egress Black Edition
Estimated release date December 22.
This is a colour variation of the 1/10 R/C Egress (2013) (Item 58583) – new colour stickers, dampers and uprights to match up with a black-based body (requires painting). The black colour scheme enhances the classy image of the Egress, and the black-themed packaging like the 1/10 R/C Avante (2011) Black Special (Item 47390) catches your eyes.
About the model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 430mm, width: 243mm, height: 157mm. Wheelbase: 275mm.
• The lightweight, durable 0.7mm thick polycarbonate body depicts the form of the Egress – a successor to the famed Avante – with 1.0mm thick polycarbonate wing and under guard.
• This kit also features dark titanium colour anodized front/rear damper cylinders and front uprights, plus new colour stickers and silver colour wheels.
Image of course does not depict the 47489.
No details or photos yet, possibly it will feature design elements of the Mini 4WD 18510 Egress Black Special:
Mini 4WD Tamiya 18510 Egress Black Special
58703 1/10 R/C au TOM’S GR Supra (TT-02)
22051 XV-02 Setting Spring Set
22052 XV-02 Universal Propeller Shaft
22053 XV-02 Aluminum Spur Gear Holder
22054 37mm Drive Shafts for Double Cardan Joint Shafts (2pcs.)
22061 TD4/TD2 Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)
12036 1/12 Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler (w/Photo-Etched Parts)
20058 1/20 Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1976 Japan GP (w/Photo-Etched Parts)
21174 1/24 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (Finished Model)
95153 HG Carbon Front Stay For Fully Cowled Mini 4WD (1.5mm) J-Cup 2022
95154 HG Carbon Rear Multi Roller Setting Stay (1.5mm) J-Cup 2022
★ Collaboration mini 4WD is now available!
The dream collaboration between “Mini 4WD PRO Spark Rouge” and “Cyborg 009” has come true! The exclusive body sticker features Joe Shimamura’s racer “Hurricane Joe” as 2022 ver. Limited sale from Saturday, July 16th at the Ishinomori Manga Museum 1F goods shop “Sumiju Ichidrop”!
Mini 4WD PRO Super Cluj “Hurricane Joe 2022 ver. Cyborg 009 Special”
2,530 yen (tax included)
Source in Japanese language: Ishinomori Manga Museum 86th Special Exhibition
1976 saw the dawn of the P34, Tyrrell’s wonderfully inventive six-wheeled car with four smaller front wheels, that backed up its looks with solid results such as an impressive one-two finish for the team at the 1976 Swedish GP. At the 1977 season-opening Argentine GP, the P34 had a fully-cowled body adorned with a blue and white livery and First National City bank as a sponsor; that car is recreated by this 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. The body is injection molded in detailed yet durable plastic, with upper cowl sections molded in white and side pontoons in blue. Stickers are included for depiction of either of Peterson’s number 3 or Depailler’s number 4 cars, complete with Goodyear tire logos – just apply the stickers, and the body is ready!
According to some sources it will be sold in the USA only.