The GMA T.50 or Gordon Murray Automotive Type 50 is a sports car manufactured by Gordon Murray Automotive. Designed by Gordon Murray and inspired by the McLaren F1, the T.50 is powered by an all-new bespoke 3,994 cc (4.0 L) naturally aspirated V12 engine developed by Cosworth. Gordon Murray designed the McLaren F1 and Brabham BT46B, and the GMA T.50 is named for his 50-year career and his 50th design.
Tamiya has faithfully captured the GMA T.50 in every detail! It comes in 1/24 scale and is sure to attract car enthusiast aficionados and modelers alike around the world!
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 181mm, width: 77.1mm, height: 48.5mm (68.5mm when opening the hood).
• The V12 engine is faithfully recreated.
• A large fan at rear has realistic depictions of internal ducts to show the air flow of actual car.
• Open or closed gullwing engine hood can be chosen even after assembly. (Driver and passenger doors cannot be opened.)
• Photo-etched parts are included to depict the mesh sections of rear bumpers and are attached without using instant cement.
• The body is composed of a single, upper monocoque part onto which transparent window parts are attached individually without using cement.
• Black window frame sections are integrated with a single, upper monocoque part, which eliminates the need for masking and painting of window parts.
• Newly designed wheels are paired with treaded tires.
• Includes decals and metal transfers.
Source of video: Andy’s Hobby Headquarters