Just arrived on the second day of the fair
The origin of M-chassis series history goes back to December 1994, and this series has been popular due to cost-effective kits with a wide choice of bodies, ease of maintenance and control for any level user. Enter, the all-new MB-01! The new MB-01 chassis continues that tradition and allows six setups by choosing from three types of wheelbases, and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Its first body recreates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse which was a car developed with high level tune-ups based upon the compact 2-door Fiat 600.
MB-01 Chassis Features
• Length: 322mm, width: 163mm. Wheelbase: 209mm (S) / 224mm (M) / 239mm (L) (*Fiat Abarth uses the LONG wheelbase setup).
• The multi-purpose, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives choices of three types of wheelbases (*), and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Six setups are available in total.
• Simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear- wheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars.
• Unitized sections such as motor mount and final gears facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
• While this is a 2WD model, multi-link suspension is compatible with tires featuring the same compound and rear tire with toe-in as 4WD models.
• Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using kit-standard 29T pinion gear)
• Features 55mm diameter front tires and 60mm diameter rear tires to authentically recreate the stance of the actual car.
• Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune setup.
• Includes 540 motor and ESC.
• Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.