This radio control semi-truck recreates the Scania 770 S 8×4/4. The Scania 770 S heavy trailer head is the newest heaviest-class trailer head added to the NEXT GENERATION SCANIA series in 2020. The actual S series in which this model faithfully recreates features a V8 turbo engine capable of 770hp. The 8×4/4 means double-axle 4-wheel drive at the rear and double-axle 4-wheel steering at the front.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 610mm, width: 196mm, height: 320mm (excluding side mirrors, and antenna).
• The model realistically depicts the Scania 770 S 8×4/4, which uses a chassis that features numerous metal parts.
• The cab authentically recreated by precise injection molding, and its rear has detailed renderings of auxiliary machinery tower, fuel tank and air tank give it a heavyweight look.
• Just like the actual vehicle, this model has double rear-axle drive and double front-axle steering. It has the motor and transmission at the front on a metal ladder frame.
• Highly realistic suspension using metal leaf springs features lift axle. It can be moved up and down by hand at the second axle like the actual mechanism.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
• Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
• Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included and can be installed together with the Multi-Function Control Unit.
• Includes a 1/14 scale driver figure, cab stickers and metal transfers to decorate the body.
• Required to complete: 4-channel Tamiya Attack radio, two servos, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya paints and finishing supplies.
J je voudrais avoir des nouvelles de ce camion pour pouvoir l’acheter