58710 HOTSHOT II BLOCKHEAD MOTORS 4WD
Tamiya is pleased to present a new model revisited in collaboration with Jun Watanabe Blockhead motors.
The model is based on the 58062 1/10 R/C Hotshot II released in 1987 and is revised for a new look like the 58695 “1/10 R/C Wild One Off-Road Blockhead Motors” model.
It has a new livery thanks to dedicated stickers. Jun Watanabe group deals with stickers, clothing and customizations of Tamiya buggy models from the 80s, also taking part in the design of fashion, music and skateboard projects to expand the horizons of R/C cars.
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C mounting kit. Length: 390mm, width: 235mm, height: 150mm.
• Polycarbonate body (0.7 mm thick) of the Hotshot II is pre-cut and pre-painted in bright blue.
• The new roll-bar is positioned higher to ensure a raised pilot position for greater realism. To achieve this, the upper frame is also updated.
• Uprights and wheels are plated in matte metal.
• Includes new sticker set designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand “BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.
• Also included are number plates, light holders, side plates, window grilles and dummy antenna.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses transverse oil shock absorbers on the front axle and double shock absorbers on the rear axle.
Includes 540 motor, R/C system sold separately.
58717 TT-02BR RACING Off-Road 4WD
Tamiya is pleased to present a new exclusive version for the popular Buggy TT-02B chassis. The TT-02BR version includes an exclusive selection of Options normally sold separately to guarantee a series of set-up adjustments and provide high off-road performance.
This is a 1/10 scale R / C chassis assembly kit.
• The transmission uses the oil bath gear differential to be able to adjust the traction simply by using different viscosities of oils.
• New front and rear shock mounts offer more oil filled shock and upper link configuration options.
• The use of front and rear homokinetics ensures stable transmission regardless of suspension travel.
• The central axle and joints have plastic parts to limit wear on the joint.
• Includes two rear wings: a standard Neo Scorcher kit (clear) and the TRF201 part no. 54211 wing. The TRF201 wing includes two large design wings to adjust downforce to track surface conditions and are included also wing holder spacers to adjust the rear wing angle.
• The upper adjustable arms are longer than 4 ~ 6mm and help prevent deformation of the plastic adjustment sections and ensure improved suspension movement.
• The connection of the steering with flanged tubes is characterized by a longer life thanks to the fixing with hexagonal head screws and lock nuts compared to the fixing with 3 × 18 stepped screws.
• Features ball bearings.
• Comes with a dedicated carrying case for the TT-02BR chassis.
• Includes Neo Scorcher bodywork (clear). * Please note that Neo Scorcher stickers are not included.
• Engine and R / C system. they are sold separately.
The kit includes as standard
– Aluminum transmission shaft (new code).
– Carbon shock absorber supports (new code).
– XV-02 / TT-02 Differential with oil bath gears (code TO22049).
– Couplings for aluminum transmission shaft TT-02 (code TO54501).
– Pinion 17T module 06 in hardened aluminum (code TO54768).
– TT-02B / DF-03 aluminum shock absorber set (code TO54993).
– Aluminum rear hubs (code TO53793).
– TT-02B Complete set of adjustable upper arms TO54539).
– DF-02 Constant velocity joints (code TO53791).
– Oversized front rims, 62/25 (code TO53880).
– Oversized rear rims, 62/35 (code TO53881).
– TRF201 rear wing set (code TO54211).
– TT-02B Lower arms and reinforced gear covers 2pcs (code TO54815).
– TT-02 Reinforced lower frame black color (code 54926)
58720 TT-02SRX RACING On Road 4WD
The TT-02 frame will soon be available in an exclusive updated version compared to the previous S version.
The TT-02 Type-SRX frame kit features increased durability and performance for racing. This frame kit uses the stock oil differential and front rigid post as well as a selection of options normally sold separately. This kit is perfect for those who want an Entry level frame but who already have an Optional base to be able to configure it for competitions.
1/10 Scale R / C Chassis Mounting Kit.
• Items 22049 oil differential and 22047 rigid front pole ensure easy assembly and stable driveability.
• This frame kit features a reliable 4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension used in the TRF420 frame to ensure an effective setup.
• Center joints have plastic parts in the joint sections of stainless steel pins and aluminum joints to limit wear of parts.
• Universal joint (code 22054) provides stable steering and cornering grip for superior performance during racing.
• The rear driveshafts have a size of 39mm, specific for this frame.
• High speed gears and 27T sprockets (transmission ratio: 6.55: 1) are included as standard parts of the kit.
• The included servo saver ensures an ideal steering angle and to limit damage to the steering servo.
• Features shielded ball bearings.
• Comes with a dedicated carrying case for the TT-02 Type-SRX chassis.
• Please note that the body, battery, motor, tires and R / C system are not included.
Accessories included as standard
– 37mm cardan for constant velocity joints, 2pcs. (code TO22054).
– XV-02 / TT-02 Oil gear differential (code TO22049).
– Front rigid pole set XV-02 / TT-02 39T (code TO22047).
– 27T module 06 pinion in hardened aluminum (code TO54981).
– TRF419 suspension set (code TO54886).
– TT-02 Hi-Torque Servo Saver Set with metal bracket (code TO54799).
– Central transmission shaft in aluminum TT-02 (code TO54501).
– TT-02 speed gear set, 68t (code TO54500).
– Item 53823: 5mm thick aluminum rim drivers (code TO53823).
– TRF Shock Absorber Oil Seal, 4pcs. (code TO53576).
– Cross joints for low friction constant velocity joints (code TO42357).
– Short ball connector for TRF shock absorbers, 8pcs. (code TO42323)