Since till now only the boxart is available which we had presented here, it might be helpful for some to have this CAD drawing:
Tamiya 58707 1/10 R/C XV-02 Pro Chassis Kit
We are proud to announce our second modern era rally chassis kit platform, the all-new XV-02 Pro chassis kit! The XV-01 Pro incorporated a 4WD belt drive system with clever positioning of the RC electronic components with debris protection compartments. The all-new XV-02 Pro takes its 4WD drivetrain into a different direction by using a shaft-driven system with front mid-ship motor placement that incorporates equal length front and rear propeller shafts!
XV-02 chassis at a glance:
• Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for adjustment of front and rear drive balance.
• Use 39T gear (w/15T gear) on the front and 40T gear (w/15T gear) on the rear for drive balance bias to front and vice-versa for drive balance bias to rear.
• Features newly-designed parts such as gears, bathtub frame chassis, chassis cover, caster blocks featuring the 6-degree caster angle (XV-01 chassis: 10-degree caster angle), and bumpers with skid angles to reduce surface contact.
• The motor mount, propeller shafts, input and center shafts, and urethane bumpers have new metal parts.
• It features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center-left for optimum balance.
• Long aluminum dampers are employed at front and rear.
• A polycarbonate chassis cover with wheel well liners help prevent dirt and dust from getting inside.
• Suspension arms and front uprights are based upon the XV-01 chassis kit.
• Comes with rally block tires and wheels.
They should just make DB03 out of this. This chassis is too good not make into an off-road buggy as well!