This R/C model features some basic specifications inherited from item 58361 with different CVA oil shocks and the addition of an aluminium engine mount.
– This R/C model assembly kit is an updated version of the Thunder Shot, the original of which was first produced in 1987. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 135mm.
– The polycarbonate body is pre-cut and pre-painted in white and blue, with a clear cover. (The body requires the application of stickers, mounting and painting of the driver figure).
– Robust ABS tub chassis is easy to maintain.
– Metal motor mount included in the kit.
– Independent 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers (*) uses front anti-roll bar for extra stability. *Changed from CVA 1st series to 2nd series oil shock absorbers for ease of installation.
– The front and rear mechanical reduction gears are sealed and contain compact and durable die-cast 3-satellite differential gears.
– Studded tyres provide excellent grip.
– Contains separate rear wing (pre-painted white).
– Includes driver figure.
540 engine included, R/C system sold separately.