Toyota’s Land Cruiser is one of the most recognisable 4WD vehicles in the world, especially the 40, a series that was sold from 1960 to 1984.
Now, Tamiya is pleased to announce a new version: an R/C model featuring the combination of the GF-01FT 4WD chassis and track units for traction.
– This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 337mm, width: 250mm, height: 236mm. Wheelbase: 174mm.
– This model is a reproduction of the Land Cruiser 40 Pick-Up fitted with 3-point tracks to replace the tyres.
– These tracks offer superlative traction compared to tyres and allow the model to run in snow, sand, mud and other conditions.
– The model is based on the GF-01FT gear-driven 4WD chassis, which features a monocoque chassis with traction provided by the mid-mounted engine through front and rear differentials.
– The square layout with similar wheelbase and tread size offers unique performance.
– Choose from two types of tracks; standard flat and ribbed.
– A transparent polycarbonate body and driver figure are also included.
– Please note that ball bearings for the tracks are not included.
540 motor included and R/C system sold separately.