This 1/24 scale model kit recreates a classic Nissan sports car! This all-new tool for this scale depicts the legendary Fairlady 240ZG, the top-grade variant of the 240Z – an export version of the Fairlady that had a 2.4-liter engine. Released in 1970 around the world, the 240ZG was accented with the longer “G nose,” FRP over- fenders and headlamp covers. The drag coefficient was an astounding 0.390, helping the car achieve an eye- watering top speed of 210km/h.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 180mm, width: 71mm, height: 53mm.
• ALL-NEW Tooling! All parts designs were made anew for this model using extensive research of the full-size car.
• Features a realistic depiction of the engine and movable engine hood with hinge.
• Includes separate metal-plated parts for window frame sections, headlight cover frames and plated trim of wheel covers for a super realistic finish, and a hassle-free paint job.
• Depicts full interior.
• Chassis underside and suspension are accurately depicted with an ergonomic parts breakdown.
★This new Mini 4WD assembly kit features a body designed by Takayuki Yamazaki. ★Lightweight, compact and with a low center of gravity, the cockpit can be switched between open and closed. The body is molded in clear green. ★The VZ chassis is molded in white and yellow. ★Super-hard low-profile tires are included.
★This assembly kit creates a model which moves on two smaller front and two larger rear wheels, swiveling to the right when it meets obstacles such as walls. This unique movement is produced by the crown gearbox which moves the front wheels. ★Swivelbot moves forward when the way ahead is clear, and when it hits an obstacle, the front wheels stop and the crown gearbox turns to the right until the way is clear again. ★This model features a unique rounded body with semicircular bumper and front/rear wheels molded in light violet ABS resin. ★The top antenna also moves. ★Includes everything needed for easy snap-fit/screw-together assembly. Comes with stickers to decorate the model. ★Length: 102mm, width: 90mm, height: 82mm. Includes mini motor and requires R03/AAA/UM4 battery (x1) (sold separately).
The Landfreeder Quadtrack is our newest release on the TT-02 chassis. Fitted with a Quadtrack system, this TT-02 gains the FT designation, or Four-Track.
In this video, we take a look at what comes in our Landfreeder kit. We also discuss the features of the Quadtrack system, the parts list of the TT-02 as well as some info on the new TBLE-04S ESC that now comes standard in every kit.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 425, width: 247mm.
• The Landfreeder body comes molded in polycarbonate, pre-painted Black (PS-5) and with Smoke (PS-31) painted windows. Separate plated parts recreate grille cover, fog lamps and roll bar.
• The TT-02FT is a variant of the TT-02 chassis, with four tracks on its suspension.
• Each of the three-sided track units is 39.3mm in width and has a contact area of 60mm length. Tracks require assembly from link parts, and offer efficient traction.
• Two types of elastomer track link (standard and grouser) are included for setup options.
• Track units are attached to suspension arms via plates, and each features a sprocket and four rollers. The third roller is sprung to further enhance performance.
• Polycarbonate chassis cover and wheel well liners give protection from dust and dirt encountered during off-road driving.
• TT-02 four-bevel differentials and identical suspension arms are used.
• Includes 540-brushed type motor.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.
Video source: Tamiya USA
The 59th Shizuoka Hobby Show is planned for May 13th and 14th. This year, there will only be trade days, which are not open to the general public, but there will of course still be products on show. See this page for a list of items which are planned for display in conjunction with the show.
Products to be displayed at the 2021 Shizuoka Hobby Show
Static Model Products
◇ 1/48 McDonnell Douglas™ F-4B Phantom II™
◇ 1/48 Scale F-4 Phantom II™ Access Door Decal Set A
◇ 1/35 German Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkraftrad (Mid-production)
◇ 1/35 German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.G (Early Production)
◇ 1/24 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG
◇ 1/24 1989 Sauber-Mercedes C9
◇ 1/12 Martini Brabham BT44B 1975
Mini 4WD & For Kids
◇ Dual Ridge Jr. (VZ) Japan Cup 2021 (Polycarbonate Body)
◇ Hyper-Dash 3 Motor J-Cup 2021
◇ Hyper-Dash Motor PRO J-Cup 2021
◇ HG Carbon Multi Roller Setting Stay (1.5mm) J-Cup 2021
◇ HG Carbon Rear Multi Roller Setting Stay (1.5mm) J-Cup 2021
◇ HG Carbon Rear Brake Stay (1.5mm) J-Cup 2021
◇ HG 19mm Aluminum Ball-Race Rollers (Ringless) J-Cup 2021
◇ Ray Spear (VZ)
◇ Mini 4WD Koala Racer GT
◇ Festa Jaune L Clear Body Set
◇ Raikiri Clear Body Set
◇ Dash-1 Emperor (Type 3 Chassis) Special Kit
◇ Dash-01 Super Emperor Special Kit
◇ Dash-0 Horizon Special Kit
◇ Dash-001 Great Emperor Special Kit
◇ Mini 4WD Classic Tune-Up Parts Set Vol.1
◇ Mini 4WD Classic Tune-Up Parts Set Vol.2
◇ Mini 4WD Classic Tune-Up Parts Set Vol.3
◇ 1/10 R/C Landfreeder Quadtrack (TT-02FT)
◇ 1/10 R/C TA08 PRO Chassis Kit
◇ 1/10 R/C Comical Hotshot (GF-01CB)
◇ 1/10 R/C The Grasshopper II Black Edition
◇ 1/10 R/C Thunder Dragon (2021)
◇ 1/10 R/C 2020 Ford GT Mk II (TT-02)
◇ 1/10 R/C 1998 Ford Escort Custom (TT-02)
◇ 1/10 R/C Top-Force Evo. (2021)
◇ 1/10 R/C Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 (CC-02)
◇ TA08 PRO Titanium Screw Set
◇ TA08 Stabilizer Set (Front & Rear)
◇ TA08 Aluminum Servo Mount
◇ TA08 Carbon Damper Stays (Front & Rear)
◇ TA08 06 Module Spur Gear (71T)
◇ TA08 04 Module Spur Gear (110T)
◇ TA08 D Parts (Suspension Arms) 2pcs.
◇ TA08 Front Belt (132T)
◇ TA08 Rear Belt (101T)
Tools & Paints
◇ Fine Engraving Blade 0.25mm
◇ Mini Motor Slim Gearbox (2-Speed)
◇ 5-Speed Twin Gearbox H.E.
◇ Universal Joint Set
◇ Low-Profile Ball Casters (2pcs.)
18100 Eleglitter (VZ chassis)
18657 Ignicion (MA chassis)
Photos and details will be uploaded when available.
The TBLE-04S ESC has the ability to power both brushed and brushless motors. Out of the box, the TBLE-04S is set up to work with the Mabuchi motor that comes in most of our kits.
But what if you want to replace that motor with a more powerful brushless motor?
In this video we show you how to do just that! We go through the programming steps needed to switch the TBLE-04S from brushed to brushless mode!
You should also be aware of the two battery cut-off modes as well – LOW battery voltage protection (cuts off at approximately 5.6v) and HIGH battery voltage protection (cuts off at approximately 6.2v). We will have a separate video on that coming soon.
Source: Tamiya USA