This is a Black Special version of the futuristic Mach Frame Mini 4WD kit. The original release kit uses a body design which was originally chosen among entries submitted to the 2018 Mini 4WD design competition. The body/frame combination in this release has a stylish new color scheme and is paired once again with the front motor FM-A chassis.
FM-A: Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 36mm.
• The FM-A chassis is molded in Black reinforced polycarbonate-ABS.
• The 4-piece body comes molded in tinted Smoke color ABS.
• Comes with dedicated metallic sticker designs.
• Matte gold color plated A-spoke wheels are paired with super hard Black low-profile tires (small-diameter).
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.