Tamiya’s G6-01 chassis makes its debut with a Bull Head inspired polycarbonate body. The body sits on top of a 6-wheel drive chassis derived from the capable GF-01!
The Konghead 6×6 is Tamiya’s first ever six-wheeled R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! This model utilizes a new gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 machine. The excellent drive it provides will make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the Konghead to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!
The polycarbonate body, inspired by Tamiya’s classic Bullhead monster truck, features a brand-new sticker sheet with cool graphics. A host of metal-plated parts includes air cleaners and exhaust (both from the Bullhead monster truck), plus chrome-plated deep rim wheels.
· R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 270mm, height: 280mm.
· The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-center-mounted motor to all of the model’s wheels. These differentials are encased in the durable main chassis.
· 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers.
· Brand-new polycarbonate body inspired by the classic Bullhead monster truck.
· The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels. NOTE: Separately-sold 4WS function transmitter and R/C equipment are required.
· Compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts.
· Requires 2-channel radio with ESC, & 7.2volt battery with charger.
· Requires Tamiya Polycarbonate paint to paint the body. (sold separately)
Wow great looking chassis, looks very nice.
Bring it on ,when will this be realeased?
Probably around early summer.
Can’t for this beast.
We totally agree, something out of the box, which makes Tamiya so different and great. 🙂
Bushes or bearings?
I doubt it would have full bearings set included at that amount and price.