Tamiya really did it, it will come on the original chassis with some great improvements, tomorrow we will report from Nuremberg Fair with live photos.
58519 1/10 R/C Toyota 4×4 Pick Up Bruiser (RN36)
Tamiya’s R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985 and Tamiya has answered fans’ calls to give this popular pick-up truck model the special re-release treatment. The original layout of the chassis has been kept while modern improvements have been discretely incorporated.
About the Model
*This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
*Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Cleaning Brush x1) which are for EXPORT ONLY and are subject to the FIRST PRODUCTION.
* Bonus cleaning brush features 2 types of bristles and an ergonomic handle. (Brush will not be available for purchase as a separate item). The form of the Bruiser, including the sleeper cab, has been reproduced with a durable injection-molded body.
* Metal ladder frame chassis keeps the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
* Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears for optimized gear ratio.
* Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3 gears are possible (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
* Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential, which may be locked for even greater off-road performance.
* Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
* Type 540 motor included.
58511 1/10 NISSAN TITAN RACING
58515 1/10 CELICA GT-FOUR 1990 (TT-01E)
58519 1/10 TOYOTA BRUISER
58520 1/10 MINI JCW COUPE (M-05)
58521 1/12 NEW MAN PORSCHE 956 (RM-01)
58523 1/10 BUSH DEVIL II
46617 1/10 XBS CELICA GT4 1990
57829 1/10 XB MINI JCW COUPE (M-05)
57830 1/10 XB NISSAN TITAN RACING
10009 1/18 SUBARU R-2SS
12046 LIMITED TEAM LOTUS TYPE 72D 1972
12047 LIMITED ENZO FERRARI
24322 BMW 635CSI JAGERMEISTER
32571 1/48 RUSSIAN HEAVY TANK JS-2 MODEL
Will be updated permanently, Tamiyablog will be also reporting live from the Nuremberg fair at its start, 01.02.2012
TAMIYA 2012 ?
As in the previous years
a) which products do you think Tamiya could release this year (static, RC, mini, anything else) and
b) which products would you personally like to be released (regardless of if their chances are realistic)?
Feel free to use the comments link at the end of this entry (comments are shown after being checked which can take some hours).
The team of tamiyablog.com thanks again for the continuously growing
reader base and support and wishes everyone a great 2012!