his kit reproduces the Ford Focus RS in the Custom livery that debuted in 1998.
In 2003, Ford Motor Co. chief engineer Christian Loriaux made various changes such as seat position, roll cage and suspension to the Ford Focus and improved aerodynamics with an updated bumper shape, position of the bonnet louvres and large rear wing and more.
The turbocharged 2-litre inline-four engine was capable of delivering 300hp and 550Nm.
This rally car secured second place in the Constructors’ Championship four times in seven years and showed its strength.
This time, the kit recreates a customised road version without sponsor logos.
– Radio-controlled 1:10 scale assembly kit. Length: 427mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
– The bodywork is made of sturdy 1mm polycarbonate that faithfully reproduces the line of the Focus. RS from 2003.
– The ABS moulded plastic parts realistically represent the side mirrors and rear wing.
– The model uses the efficient 4WD TT-02 chassis with simple construction and limited maintenance transmission.
– The white 16-spoke wheels are matched to radial racing tyres with tread.
– Comes with stickers and masking sheet for use during painting.
– RC system sold separately: ESC controller, transmitter, receiver, servo, battery and battery charger.