Tamiya is pleased to announce that the Honda CBR1000RR FIREBLADE SP with special colouring to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the first generation “FIREBLADE” has been added to the 1:12 scale motorbike line-up.
This kit is based on the 14138 Honda CBR1000RR FIREBLADE SP presented in 2020.
The Honda CBR900RR FIREBLADE presented in 1992 impressed with its innovation, its exceptional power, handling and size enabled the development of a whole new genre of sports bikes. In 2019, Honda announced the CBR1000RR FIREBLADE (the third “R” in its name stands for “race”) as the first complete update of the FIREBLADE in twelve years, and this version features an extraordinary motorbike design with a highly circuit-oriented feel and plenty of race technology: 218 hp high-performance triple engine inner fairings.
Last year was the 30th anniversary of the first FIREBLADE motorbike and Honda announced the release of the special CBR1000RR FIREBLADE SP 30th anniversary version. With numerous performance upgrades, one of its highlights is the tricolour livery inspired by the CBR900RR coordinated around a pearl white base colour with elegant red and blue accents. Additional goodies include dedicated 30th anniversary logos on the tank top and silencer, an engraved serial number on the top yoke plate and a stunning ring of fire graphic on the LCD instrument panel when on.
– Model assembly kit in 1/12 scale. Length: 176mm (191mm including stand), width: 68mm, height: 96mm (97mm including stand).
– The aerodynamically refined shape of the CBR1000RR FIREBLADE SP is stylishly reproduced, including rendering of the inner fins in the side fairings.
– High-quality Cartograf decals faithfully depict red and blue elements of the elegant tricolour livery.
– The Akrapovic silencer is a slide-moulded component with integrated silencer sections.
– The fuel tank and fairing are also slide-moulded, helping to reproduce their complex shapes in style.
– The main units such as the engine, swingarm, front fork and muffler are attached to the frame via micro-screws.
– The side and lower fairing components and the fuel tank fairing can also be removed after assembly is complete.
– Choose whether to assemble a passenger seat with or without the optional single seat design.
– The synthetic rubber tyres have an authentically reproduced tread.
– Use metal transfers to realistically reproduce the mirror parts.
– Comes with a racing stand and masking stickers for use during painting.
– A metal fork set, sold separately part number 12690, allows for additional detailing.