47304 Fighting Buggy (2014)
47454 Plasma Edge II Iridescent Purple/Green TT-02B
47460 Fighter Buggy RX Memorial (DT-01)
58687 1/10 RC Escort MkII Rally Painted Body (MF-01X)
42374 VG O-Rings Gear Differentials 40°
45070 Brushless Controller TBLE-04SR (sensored)
51658 Ford Escort MkII Rally Body Parts Set
54988 Silicone Diff. Oil 300000
54989 CC-02 A-Parts (Gearbox) Matte Plated
54990 CC-02 B-Parts (Axle Housing) Matte Plated
54991 CC-02 Aluminum Dampers (4pcs)
54992 CC-02 Aluminum Damper Spring Set
54994 Reinforced Racing Tires (Soft, 24mm,2pcs)
54995 M-Chassis 60D Super Radial Tires (Soft,2pcs)
54996 M-Chassis LW One-Piece Alu Axle/Hub Set
54997 Hornet Full Ball Bearing Set
54999 M-Chassis 60D Super Radial Tires (Hard,2pcs)
58687 Ford Escort Mk.II Rally (Painted Body) (MF-01X)
Rally cars are always an exciting subject, accomplished both on asphalt and flat dirt, and Tamiya is delighted to announce the addition of another to our R/C stable: the Ford Escort Mk.II Rally, depicting a car which was RAC Rally champion from 1975-1979. Fittingly, it is based upon the MF-01X chassis, which has dedicated rally parts and is at home on a range of surfaces.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
• The classic Escort Mk.II form is breathtakingly recreated in polycarbonate, and pre-painted in White. Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
• Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
• Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
• The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
• Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.
Hi can I pre-order and leave a deposit for the above Escort?
I have read it will be available in January 2021? Thanks.
we aren’t a Tamiya dealer or shop, please contact your local Tamiya dealer for that.
So strange that this Ford is getting the MF-01X chassis, and not a RWD chassis, but the Toyota GR Yaris is an M-05 instead of an MF-01X which would be more appropriate. Doesn’t make a lot of sense.
My guess would be that the Escort will be used by its target group more for off road driving/rallying/bashing.
Looking forward to seeing this model.inntje flesh:)
It’s time Tamiya branched out onto a new field,
1959 Cadillac Coupe deVille
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
You get the general idea full licence from General Motors Cadillac.
A full 1 / 10 scale hardbody with super scale interior with flat bed tech all me panics can be hidden in bonnet and boot area with drive shaft going down centre. Even optional driver figure for total scale look.
That would be amazing .
Ford Escort if not a Cosworth seems well for me to lack wow factor. A Cadillac on the other hand….!
That should say mechanics, the joy of auto text (not)
Also one more thing:
The VQS has been released also known as the poor mans avante, but still Avante 2001 is outstanding.
Tamiya did rerelease the box kit which was totally welcomed of course keeping everything original to classic.
The only thing is the full kit.
Avante 2001 full kit with kit supplied sport tuned motor.
Just like the original.
That would be the last Avante family car to be released. It was an evolution and improvement on the original Avante, far less hassle and parts didn’t break so easily in fact not at all.
A great car long overdue for a re re , loved the box art too very impressive. I always thought the box paintings were amazing so impressive .
Body kit , it should have read sorry.
This was referring to Avante 2001 the vanquish has been re released time for the best avante of them all.
Avante 2001 as original.
Come on Tamiya let’s have the last classic Avante the 2001.