Collaboration Planning 30th anniversary project start “Mini 4WD Phoenix 30th Anniversary Special” Limited 3000 units
The 30th anniversary planning of the 2nd project “Mini 4WD Phoenix 30th Anniversary Special” Limited 3000 units
Miyazaki Kotsu Co., Ltd., Nishinihon Railway Co., Ltd., Nishitetsu Express Bus Co., Ltd., Kyushu Shiba Bus Co., Ltd., and JR Kyushu Bussing Co., Ltd., in the jointly operated Miyazaki – Fukuoka express bus “Phoenix” As the second project following the event “30th Anniversary Thanksgiving” held in Miyazaki City in April, the Mini 4WD Original Product “Mini” sold by a model maker Tamiya (“Tamiya”) We will sell 4th Dash Dash No. 1 · Emperor (Emperor) Express Bus “Phoenix” 30th Anniversary Special “from May 27, 2018, Miyazaki, Kumamoto, Fukuoka three places.
Mini 4WD is a motor-driven car model manufactured and sold by Tamiya, became a big boom mainly in elementary school students in the 1980s and 1990s, now 30-40s who became obsessed with mini 4WD in childhood Tamiya’s official tournament “Japan Cup” will celebrate 30 years since the first tournament this year.
Under such circumstances, the mini 4WD main user and its family who grew up to students and social workers together with the Phoenix, taking advantage of the common point between the Phoenix and the Mini 4WD, “Phoenix” We created original design mini 4WD from the thought that you would like to use from now on.
In Miyazaki, we will hold a mini 4WD race competition in the course that imagined the route of travel at Miyazaki city’s commercial facility “Miyako City” on Monday, on the day of sale start, so please enjoy it.
- Mini 4WD Dash No. 1 · Emperor (Emperor)
High Speed Bus “Phoenix” 30th Anniversary Special
- Release date May 27, 2018 (Sun)
- Sales price 1,500 yen (tax included) ※ Payment is only cash
- 3,000 units sold (each 1,000 units sold by Miyazaki, Kumamoto and Fukuoka) * Up to 2 units can be purchased individually
- Product Description Add original sticker for machine attachment and original sleeve case for package to mini 4WD “Tini 4WD Dash No. 1 · Emperor (Emperor) Premium (Super 2 Chassis)”
- Sales district / sales place / sales time
district Sales location Date and time of sale Miyazaki Miyazaki City 2nd floor Gulliver square 5/27 only sale 10: 00 ~ 19: 00 Miyako City Bus Center Sold from 5/28 7: 00 ~ 19: 30
※ 5/27 Not sold when sold out at Gulliver square
Kumamoto Kyushu Shiba Bus Corporation Kumamoto Sales Office (Western Garage) From 5/27 on sale 9: 00 ~ 17: 00
※ 5/27 is from 10: 00 ~ 19: 00
Fukuoka Miscellaneous house In Cube Tenjin store 4 th floor
10: 00 ~ 20: 30
- Precautions –
Please stop at the place of late night and early morning because it will cause inconvenience for neighboring people.
· You can not receive reservations and handouts by mail, telephone, internet etc.
· There is no mail order sales.
- Mini 4WD Original Product “Mini 4WD Dash No. 1 · Emperor (Emperor) Express Bus” Phoenix “30th Anniversary Special” Flyer (PDF)
- About Mini 4WD tournament at Miyazaki city’s commercial facility “Miyako City”
- Date and time May 27, 2018 (Sunday) 10: 00 ~ 16: 00
- Place Miyako City 2nd floor Gulliver square
- Participation fee Adult 500 yen, Child 300 yen
※ Details of the event can be confirmed on the Internet “Mini 4WD Race Information in Miyazaki Prefecture”.
Source: Miyazaki Kotsu