The Arocs series is a line of heavy-duty models introduced in 2013 by the world’s leading truck manufacturer, Daimler AG (Germany). This R/C model assembly kit recreates the dual rear axle-driven Arocs 3348 6×4 tipper truck, which runs on a 12.8-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine capable of 480hp. The model has a realistic body, and a chassis featuring numerous metal parts. Gear changing is also possible via transmitter controls.
Length: 576mm, Width: 190mm, Height: 267mm.
● Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel transmitter.
● Ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members.
● Realistic 1-piece resin bed is reinforced with a metal frame.
● Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear axles via propeller shaft. Built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
● Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
● The highly detailed body breathtakingly captures the slimline form of the truck cab, including the distinctive bucket tooth design grille. Depictions of headlight guards, front bumper and skid plate underneath are parts of a truly realistic finish.