– New Lotus machine that has been developed to fit the 3-liter F1 regulations from 1966, type 49. By using bolted directly to the rear of the monocoque Ford DFV engine of V-type 8-cylinder, and to have a role as part of the chassis, to achieve high rigidity and significant weight of the machine. DFV engine that has been developed in parallel with the type 49 is a masterpiece engine which is the standard for F1 machine later. type 49 in 1967, won the Dutch GP is the first race, dominated the pole position in all nine races remaining. We were up four wins, including the debut.
– Reproduced 1/12 scale Lotus Type 49. We enhance the charm by adding etched parts to the model was released in 1973.
– Radiator core and brake discs, such as seat belt bracket reproduced in etched parts. Air funnels of eight metal.
– Nose cowling is removable. I enjoy the internal mechanism even after completion.
– Piping up to code and ignition fuel pipe, Ford DFV engine Gotae making is also wired enough.
– Driver with dolls.
Release date in Japan mid November 2014