56533 Trailer Head Matte Gear Box (1/14 RC Truck)
– The matte surface of the product by changing the molding resin, and create the atmosphere of the actual vehicle unique.
– Up by a rigid carbon reinforced, it is possible to suppress the deformation of the part, improvement of durability can be expected.
– Applicable Products: trailer head various
84376 FF03 Aluminum Bumper mount (RC Limited)
– Use in place of plastic bumper mount of FF-03 chassis kit standard (M1 parts).
– To the effect as a measure against radiation because it is possible shapes fitted with 25mm cooling fan
– Bumper mount anodized Tamiya blue.
– Applicable Products: FF-03 chassis each vehicle
Another XC/CC. Although the body looks neat I would rather like to see a new/better chassis.
If Toyota FJ is hard body and restock the hard body kits example. jeep /CRV.
They must be hot sale items
Rcfans from hk
The main body is lexan but so well made that it looks as a hard one.
Regarding 56533 Trailer Head Matte Gear Box (1/14 RC Truck)
A Tamiya trailer has no gear box.
A Tamiya Tractor Truck has a gear box.
So is this news flash about a new mould for the gear box for a tractor truck so the surface will be matte instead of a gloss plastic finish?
Wow, who would have thought of that? 😉
In few days we surely will know more, at latest at Nuremberg fair from which we will report live.
Also with “trailer head” the truck is meant, we just added a photo of the product.