About the Model
- 2-belt driven 4WD high performance R/C of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934
- Special chassis is based on TA05, and features 230mm wheelbase and carbon fiber double deck layout, cantilever center shaft
- All-new precision-crafted aluminum front, rear, and center bulkheads
- Front/rear ball differentials, with a gear differential in the center
- Equipped with front/rear short reversible suspensions
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate body shell
- Headlights and tail lights can be fitted with LEDs (sold separately)
- Paint with new Polycarbonate Spray Paint PS-54 Cobalt Green (sold separately)
- Motor and ESC separately required.
This year marks the 30th Anniversary of Tamiya’s entry into the R/C market. To commemorate this milestone, we proudly announce a limited release of an updated version of our first R/C Car, the classic Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934, the model that marked Tamiya’s debut as a leader in the R/C market.