Fans around the world have been clamoring for more re-releases of classic Tamiya R/C cars and Tamiya has indeed been listening. The eye-catching Hotshot 4WD buggy, which was originally released in the 1980′s and helped popularize the R/C hobby, now makes a return with it’s timeless body shape matched with updated improvements to let both old and new R/C fans enjoy exciting off-road action.
About the Model
* High-quality 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the improved Hotshot off-road buggy.
* Redesigned chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with unique front and rear mono-shocks.
* Diaphragm-type oil dampers provide stable off-road driving performance.
* New propeller shaft features dog bone type linkage to optimize power transmission efficiency.
* Buggy body with large rear wing remains faithful to the original styling.
* Aluminum heat sink helps keep the motor cool and is also an eye-catching chassis highlight.
* Triangular wheel hubs further enhance the buggy’s unique look.
* ESC (TEU-101BK) and Type 540 motor included.
* Wide range of Option Parts available to customize the look and performance of your machine.