47441 Mercedes-Benz G500 Bright Gunmetal Painted Body (CC02 Chassis – not XB)
57410 XB Lunch Box Mini (SW-01 Chassis)
57912 XB Blackfoot (2016)
57913 XB Buggyra Fat Fox (TT-01 Type-E Chassis)
57914 XB Toyota GAZOO Racing TS050 Hybrid (F103GT Chassis)
57917 XB Vokswagen Beetle Rally (MF-01X Chassis)
Get ready to do some fun trail exploration with the all-new Tamiya CC-02 (Cross Country 2) chassis platform! Tamiya’s designers have been hard at work to bring R/C enthusiasts the next generation of Tamiya trail driving with a completely revamped machine.
The first body to grace the capable new chassis is a highly-detailed polycarbonate recreation of the Mercedes-Benz G 500, which first graced the Mercedes stable of SUV’s in 2018.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 455mm, width: 196mm, height: 207mm. Wheelbase: 267mm.
• TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs included.
• G 500 body is recreated accurately in polycarbonate. Separately molded parts are included for the front grille, side mirrors and spare tire cover.
• Designed for a wide range of off-road terrain including rocky surfaces, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle, with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears to the front and rear.
• Twenty gear ratios between 11.09:1 and 29.28:1 are possible using separately sold pinion gears, for some serious fine-tuning!
• 4-link rigid suspension front and rear, with CVA oil dampers.
• Differential Gears: 3-bevel differential gears provide a smooth driving. They can also be locked (with reassembly) for driving on poor surfaces.
• Axle Housings: Housings enclose a central differential gear and axle shafts in a rigid setup that lets the chassis take on rough terrain with ease: if one wheel rises, the other is pushed downward to help the chassis gain traction.
• Gearbox: Power from the motor is routed via the realistic looking gearbox and transfer case, from its propeller shafts to the differential gears, and finally to the wheels.
• 4-Link Suspension: A rigid setup employs 4 plastic link arms on each axle housing and four oil dampers. This ergonomic design offers superior durability and the ground clearance.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Source: Toyota Motorsport GmbH
Source: Andy’s Hobby Headquarters
47427 1/10 XB Tyrrell P34 1976 JapneseGP (RC Mechanic Lessness-Type)
57916 1/10 XB Toyota GR Supra (TT02 Chassis) Red)
42339 TRF RC Tool Bag
42340 TRF RC Car Bag
14135 1/12 Yamaha XV1600 Roadstar Custom
14137 1/12 Street Rider Figure
24351 1/24 Toyota GR Supra
32413 1/35 German Armored Railcar P204(f)
32597 1/48 German Tank Panther Ausf. D
35161 1/35 U.S.Self-Proprlled AA Gun M-42 Duster w/Figure x3
35368 1/35 JGSDF Light Armored Vehicle (LAV)
35369 1/35 German Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) Ausf. E/F
36213 1/16 US M551 Sheridan (Display Only)
95126 Cyclone Magnum Memorial (Super TZ-X Chassis) Fully Cowled Mini 4WD 25th Anniv.
95127 Fully Cowled Mini 4WD 25th Anniv. Super TZ-X Reinforced Chassis Set (Black)
95517 Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC (MA Chassis)
95533 Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050 Hybrid 2019 (MA Chassis) (Polycarbonate Body)
Tamiya 42345 TRF420 chassis kit
・ The latest model of TRF chassis, a pure racer that uses a 2-belt 4WD drive system in a carbon double deck frame.
・ Full model change for the first time in 5 years with almost all parts newly designed.
・ A newly designed arm and upright for the suspension. The suspension mount uses a plastic bushing for the suspension shaft mounting part, and five patterns can be selected for the vehicle width and roll center by changing the bushing.
・ By changing the components of the new steering bridge, the steering characteristics can be set according to the course conditions.
・ The drive system uses a 37T gear differential that achieves weight reduction while maintaining the differential oil capacity.
・ The new double cardan universal shaft stabilizes the behavior at the corners and dramatically increases the speed.
・ By adopting an eccentric body mount, it is possible to select two standard body mounting positions that are 2mm closer to the standard.
・ Tamiya Grand Prix highest peak “TRF Championship (tentative name)” class that competes in the world championship finals. 2020 will be held in touring cars for the first time in 3 years!
・ Please see the hobby show venue for product details.
Source: Andy’s Hobby Headquarters