This 1/12 scale model assembly kit recreates the Superleggera V4 of which only 500 of the full-size motorcycle were produced. The Superleggera V4 is a road-legal version of the Panigale V4 produced by the legendary Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati. This motorcycle’s cornerstone is in the lightening, facilitated by carbon fiber material in the fairings, chassis and swing arm, and its eye-catching design features the distinctive carbon fiber biplane wings on either side of the front cowl, for aerodynamics. The engine is the Desmosedici Stradale R, a 998cc V4 powerplant with Ducati’s Desmodromic valve timing system. The full-size motorcycle also uses Öhlins suspension and Brembo brake system. In addition, installation of the Akrapovič titanium muffler– which is for the racing kit – with a dedicated engine part results in a superb power/weight ratio of 1.54hp/kg.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (including a racing stand: 198mm), height: 98mm.
• The V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowlings and fuel tank are attached to frame by screws. Side cowlings and fuel tank are removable even after assembly.
• Chain parts are split into right and left, and finely recreate roller sections.
• Front and rear brake rotors have depictions of holes.
• Includes metal transfers to render mirrors realistically.
• Decals authentically depict subtle red gradation patterns and carbon fiber material of side cowlings.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature tread patterns, and Pirelli logos which can be recreated by decals.
47308 Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 Racing Group 2 M-05 Chassis
Tamiya is pleased to announce a new production R/C kit of the Kamei-sponsored Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 that has been competing in Class 2. Don’t miss this opportunity to add this kit to your M-05 chassis collection.
– This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit with front wheel drive 2WD. Length: 329mm, width: 175mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
– The lightweight and durable polycarbonate bodywork reproduces the shape of the Golf in the racing version.
– The M-05 front-wheel-drive chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable and easy-to-build semi-monocoque resin frame.
– The drivetrain, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are carefully arranged to achieve optimum balance and a low centre of gravity.
– Independent 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 3-piece steering linkage provide cornering stability and traction even at high speeds.
– The elegant gold-coloured wheels are matched to M-Chassis racing slicks with inserts to prevent wear.
– Includes sticker set for the livery.
– A whole range of optional Hop-Up parts is available for tuning the M-05 chassis.
47483 Ford Bronco 2021 Blue-Gray Painted Body CC-02 Chassis
Limited edition version for the Ford Bronco 2021 (article 58705) with pre-painted and pre-cut bodywork. Perfect not only for beginners but also for experts who have limited time to devote to bodywork. Please note that the body requires painting of the door handles and fixing of the parts and stickers.
– This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit with 4WD transmission. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm.
– The distinctive shape of the Ford Bronco 2021 is accurately reproduced with 1.2mm polycarbonate, lightweight, strong and pre-painted in PS-32 Corsa Grey. The body is pre-cut, with mounting holes already drilled.
– The roof and bumper sections are pre-painted in PS-5 Black with surface coating in PS-55 Flat Clear.
– It has PC-ABS H-parts (grille, mirrors, spare wheel cover and door handles) and metal plated K-parts (light shields).
– The PC-ABS roof rack is included as a standard part to give the model a cross-country image.
– The CC-02 chassis is a chassis inspired by full-scale vehicles, provides rigidity and enables stable performance even on rocky roads and difficult dirt tracks. Perfect as a scaler.
– The black 12-spoke wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) part number 51686 are matched to rubber tyres with tread.
Mr. Kazuki Nakajima, Vice Chairman of “TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe (TGR-E)” in Germany https://www.tgr-europe.com/, said, “Why don’t you do a mini 4WD wind tunnel experiment at our facility ? “?” So we will carry out a special project!
57929 1/10 RC XB Blitzer Beetle (2011)
57933 1/10 RC XB SUBARU BRZ (ZD8) (TT-02 chassis)
57931 1/10 RC XB TOYOTA GR 86 (TT-02 Chassis) Red
The popularity of RC rallies is increasing, where you can enjoy driving with flat dirt. Therefore, this time we will introduce how to change the on-road specification car of the shaft drive 4WD “TT-02 chassis”, which is also the most suitable as an entry model, to the rally specification.
Products introduced in the video
00:37 OP.2023 TT-02 Chassis cover set
04:54 OP.1571 TT-02 Aluminum motor heat sink