The high-end RC Buggy that was announced during the hobby show in May and had been highly anticipated ever since is finally here. Using the concept of the TA05 as the base, A front/midship motor drives a two-belt 4WD system, with the frame featuring 2.5mm carbon fiber upper and lower decks. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension allows for a wide range of settings, and coupled with the aeration type oil dampers this bad boy is ready to take on the world. A prototype TRF501X buggy won 2nd & 4th place at the JMRCA All-Japan 1/10 R/C Off-road Championships & Pre-World Championships held from September 8th to 10th. With fantastic results like these, the TRF501X is well on its way to the goal of winning the IFMAR Off-road World Championship to be held in Japan next year!
- Both front and rear ball differentials come equipped with slipper clutches for maximum traction
- Will motor located towards the front, the weight balance combined with aerodynamics of the body and rear wing are perfect for attacking big aerial jumps
- Chassis is designed for use with saddle pack-type batteries
- Comes with aeration oil dampers.
- Belt guide roller reduces belt jumping, improving running efficiency.
- Includes Tamiya wheels, transparent body, wing and TRF markings.
- Motor, ESC, tires are not included. These items available separately required to run the 501X.
More infos and pictures here