We bought this original 1991 Bullhead used at a fair price. Many parts were missing, the body had various extra holes for lamps and attachments. On the other side, it wasn’t broken. Instead of the original chrome rims, old white dirty rims from the Clodbuster were installed. We disassembled the chassis into all individual parts, cleaned all parts and then reassembled them. We stripped the bodywork and then sealed all the superfluous holes with ABS plates. A lot of work with putty and sanding followed before the body could be primed and painted. We chose mica blue (Tamiya TS-50) as the color. Finally, several coats of clear coat (Tamiya TS-13) followed. Missing and defective chrome parts were replaced with new parts from rere-Bullhead. The old white rims were dyed with yellow fabric paint and then painted wet-on-wet with yellow (TS-16) and camel yellow (TS-34). The aim was to match the color of the yellow fabric dampers. The previous owner had built custom exterior mirrors and a lift kit for the rear axle out of metal. We wanted to use these nice parts again and therefore derusted, ground and polished them. Finally, the USA flag should be mounted. Here we didn’t like Tamiya’s solution to attach the flag directly to the bracket. With the help of a stabilizer part from the rere-Fox, an aluminum antenna holder and a black antenna tube, we built a flagpole so that the flag now forms a nice finish for the rear. We’re happy to have given this bullhead after more than 30 years a second life and hope you like it as much as we do.