Hello greetings from the Netherlands.
I do have almost all 1/16 Full option Battle tanks of your range.
Very interested in your new 1/16 Abrams. Dickie Tamiya Germany has already published a price for the static Abrams M1A2 ( 450 euro’s)
First: when will this model be available
second) I presume the drivegears will be the same as the Leopard 2A6, but which DMD will be used ??
The DMD T-07 of the 2A6 or a new type DMD ??
please information in this matter would be appreciated very much
to our knowledge there is no information about a RC version out, so unfortunately we cannot give any answer.
How about the armor accessories like for the 1/35th scale M1A2? How about the APU for the rear, a mine plow, and parts to back date to an M1A1 HA? How about some crew figures, and a driver? I recommend Tamiya do so, it will be an expensive kit, so PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS FOR IT!
Completely agree with the Captain! The Abrams needs a crew 🙂
Also, how about update accessories too for a M1A2-Sep-v3-Abrams variant.
Visit here: http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/inside-the-us-armys-lethal-new-http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/inside-the-us-armys-lethal-new-m1a2-sep-v3-abrams-main-16445-abrams-main-16445
For a little RC Abrams 1/16 info visit here at Tamiya USA on FB: https://www.facebook.com/TamiyaUSA/posts/10154850383132874
TamiyaUSA added 2 new photos.
July 2 at 11:56pm.
1/16 R/C U.S. Main Battle Tank M1A2 Abrams Full-Option Kit!!
• Length: 615mm, width: 231mm, height: 190mm.
• The chassis is powered by a gearbox with Type 540 motors and features metal parts. They include: lower hull,suspension arms, drive sprockets and more.
• Expertly recreated angular Abrams form includes depictions of anti-slip surface textures.
• Aluminum gun barrel has traverse and elevation/depression movement, thanks to a servo and Type 130 motor.
• Multi-Function Unit is made up of turret and vehicle control units. It allows control of various movements via separately sold transmitter. These include turret rotation and gun elevation. It also ensures that a range of realistic sound and light effects (headlights, taillights, barrel flash) are paired with model actions.
• Gun barrel control system can train the main gun in a single direction, which it remains pointed in even as the tank moves or climbs, and the turret rotates.
• The included dual speaker offers highly realistic sounds.
• Durable resin pre-assembled tracks feature metal pins and connectors.
• Compatible with the Battle System (Item 53447) for fun and interactive battles with friends!
• Requires a 4-channel transmitter with self-neutral function, battery pack and transmitter batteries.
The main gun fitted on the MBT is a M256 120mm smoothbore cannon, which can fire M829A4 advanced kinetic energy and advanced multi-purpose (AMP) rounds to defend armoured vehicles, personnel and low-flying aircraft.The tank features a low-profile (LP) common remotely operated weapon system (CROWS) installed with a 12.7mm machine gun. A 7.62mm M240 machine gun is also mounted coaxially with the main gun.
For More Info About Abrams M1A2 SEPV3 Main Battle Tank : http://www.army-technology.com/projects/abrams-m1a2-sepv3-main-battle-tank/
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.