Tamiya really did it, it will come on the original chassis with some great improvements, tomorrow we will report from Nuremberg Fair with live photos.
58519 1/10 R/C Toyota 4×4 Pick Up Bruiser (RN36)
Tamiya’s R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985 and Tamiya has answered fans’ calls to give this popular pick-up truck model the special re-release treatment. The original layout of the chassis has been kept while modern improvements have been discretely incorporated.
About the Model
*This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
*Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Cleaning Brush x1) which are for EXPORT ONLY and are subject to the FIRST PRODUCTION.
* Bonus cleaning brush features 2 types of bristles and an ergonomic handle. (Brush will not be available for purchase as a separate item). The form of the Bruiser, including the sleeper cab, has been reproduced with a durable injection-molded body.
* Metal ladder frame chassis keeps the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
* Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears for optimized gear ratio.
* Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3 gears are possible (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
* Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential, which may be locked for even greater off-road performance.
* Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
* Type 540 motor included.